Chapter 20

Sunday 7th of February 2010 – Kirkland

Hope wakes up first, then smiles at the memory of last night. She notices that her knot has deflated, so she pulls out of her mate, making her whine at the loss of contact in her sleep.

Kelley wakes up an hour after the alpha. She looks up to see the older woman, who is already staring at her after putting her book down when the forward started to wake up.

"Good morning, love"

"Hum morning, Hopey", Kelley says yawning.

"How are you feeling?", the keeper asks.

"I'm a bit sore", she answers.

"I'm sorry if you weren't ready to mate yet", Hope says hesitantly, since they mated in the moment.

"You're okay, I'm happy since it was natural and not forced by a date or something.", the omega replies, making the older woman release a breath. "I'm going to take a bath"

Kelley goes to the bathroom, starts running the water. When the tub is full, she lowers herself in it. Soon after, Hope walks in and gets in the water behind her mate, pulling her in her lap. The omega turns around to straddle her alpha to kiss her. Things get heated pretty quick and one thing leads to another. Soon Hope shoots her loads and knot in her mate. Since the water is getting cold and she doesn't want her omega to get sick, Hope makes her knot deflate faster.

After getting out, they dress up and go eat breakfast.

—–—–—–

Saturday 13th of February 2010 – Kirkland

Over the past week, Kelley and Hope had visited Woodland Park Zoo, Kerry Park, Puget Sound, they went hiking in the surrounding area of the city. They also went out to an Italian restaurant for a date. During the week, they keep on exploring each other bodies.

—–—–—–

Today is travel day to Portugal for the Algarve Cup. That is the reason, the couple is currently at Seattle – Tacoma airport waiting for their 7 am flight for Atlanta.

During the four and a half hours flight, Hope sleeps, does Sudoku's, and reads, while Kelley sleeps and watches a movie.

When they land in Atlanta, it's 2:30 pm, due to the three hours time zone difference. Both of them go to their plane gate in the domestic terminal. There they are met with the Rampone-Foudy's family and Tobin who landed from San Francisco a few minutes before them.

"Keeellllleeeeeey!", Rylie yells when she spots her sister.

"Ryyyyyllliiie!", she shouts before catching the running little omega.

They hug each other, then Kelley walks both of them to the small group, where Hope is greeting everyone.

"Hey Tobs"

"Hey Kells", the alpha says before hugging her cousin.

"Hello Kel", Christie and Julie greet their oldest pup before hugging her.

"Hi mom, hi mama", she says, before adding, "so how's the pregnancy going?"

"Good but I can't wait to meet her", her mom says.

"You smell different", Rylie comments, after she breathed in her scent when she rested her head on Kelley's shoulder.

"I-it's... hum.. be-because... hum...", the omega shutters, not knowing what to say.

"Hope", the mothers say, at the same time, harshly, gaining her attention.

"Yes", she says turning around, cutting her conversation with Tobin about her time in California.