Chapter 3

The guys, that entered the dorms with Zach and Cole, come into the room moments later, finding Zach holding Kelley with Cole close by and a naked alpha beaten up on the floor. It doesn't take long to understand what happened.

"Did he f-finished the m-mating?", Jack asks stuttering, afraid of the answer.

"No, I pushed him off just before he could", Zach says softly.

Everyone sigh in relief.

—–—–—–

Meanwhile, the rest of the guys, mostly baseball and some football players, are waiting for the campus security and the cops and the paramedics.

While waiting, the man soccer and basketball team and the women volleyball team show up after coming back from away games. The teams and the coaching staff can sense that something happened by just looking at the scared looks on the players' faces.

Just as the different teams unload the buses, campus security, cops and paramedics arrive. The coaches and teams get on edge.

"Guys, what going on?", the basketball coach, John asks.

Before the guys can answer, they were cut off by a police officer. "Were you the guys who called for an intrusion?"

"Yes"

"What?!?!", the teams shouted.

"So what going on?", the same police officer asks.

"We don't really know, but some of the baseball and football guys decided to play a baseball pick up game. When we came back, we saw that the building dorm' main door was knocked down. Some of the guys ran inside because the only student in this building is Kelley...", one of the baseball player answers.

"Only one person?"

"Yes because most teams have an off weekend so most people left to go home. Kelley stayed and was hanging with us before going back to her dorm because she had a movie night with her cousin..."

"So her cousin is here too?"

"No, it's a Skype movie night they have once a week. It must have been over like at 10 because her cousin lives in North Carolina."

"So this incident must have occurred after 10?"

"I will say yes because Zach nor Cole, two football players close to Kelley, didn't get a phone call."

"ARE THE COPS HERE YET?", they hear someone yell from inside, "AND THE PARAMEDICS?"

With the mention of paramedics, everyone starts to panic and the worst scenarios come into mind.

Just then Jack comes running out, anger written all over his face and tears in his eyes.

"What going on?", a police officer asks.

"Well...uhm...", he stutters, not knowing how to tell what happened.

"WELL", everyone asks.

"Oh hey guys", he says when he sees everyone. "Uhm... so Zach found an alpha, who doesn't go here, raping and trying to mate Kelley", Jack says sadly.

Everyone gasps.

"Where is this alpha now?", several men and alphas ask, anger in their voice.

"Well...", Jack turns to the cops and coaches, "nobody will get in trouble if I say, right?"

"No, it will be legitimate defense", the police officer answers.

"Coaches?", Jack asks.

"No", they answer.