Chapter 41

Monday 27th of December, 2010 – Atlanta, Georgia

Before the pup could answer, another voice interrupts "Kelley?"

Hearing her mate's voice, Kelley freezes for a few seconds before turning around with a shocked expression printed on her face. Just as the omega opens her mouth to speak, she is interrupted by another voice.

"MY SISSY!", Rylie yells while running towards Kelley.

Seeing another pup in her big sister's arms, especially one she does not know, made Rylie jealous. The young Rampone-Foudy pup keeps yelling "My sissy!" over and over until she reaches her sister.

Sensing the jealousy cruising in their sibling bond and hearing her little sister's voice getting closer and closer, Kelley quickly sets Lisa down before turning around. Just as she turns around, Rylie launches herself in the forward's arms. Once in Kelley's arms and having a death grip around her sister's neck, Rylie twists around to look at Lisa.

"MY SISTER!", Rylie states aggressively.

While Kelley is trying to calm her sister down by rubbing her hand up and down on her back, Hope is shocked at what she is seeing and hearing. However, the Lycan alpha also has to concentrate on a crying Lisa, who got scared by Rylie.

Less than five minutes later, both pups have calmed down. Lisa has run back to her parents, who have been watching the scene from across the street. And Rylie is still in her big sister's arms with her face buried in the omega's neck, refusing to let go.

"H-how, W-what are you doing here?", Kelley finally asks Hope.

"I'm here helping my brother move", the goalkeeper answers gesturing to her brother on the other side of the road.

"Your brother is our new neighbor!?", the omega asks just for confirmation to which her mate confirms with a simple yes.

Tobin, who was listening to the conversation, just double-over laughing when she heard the confirmation that Hope's brother was their new neighbor.

"From all the scenarios I've imagined about Hope finding out, this one didn't come to mind.", Tobin states laughing and coming into Hope's line of view.

The Lycan alpha is shocked to see Tobin. Now, not only has she pretty much found out where her mate lives, she saw her with Tobin, Julie, Christie, and Rylie, and she assumes Reece is somewhere here too.

Seeing all four soccer players together and in roller skates, the goalkeeper realizes that all four of her teammates were playing together. This makes Hope think about all the conversations she had with the rest of her teammates about the relationship between Tobin and Kelley, and how her mate acted around Christie and her family. Thinking about the Rampone-Foudys, Hope looks around for Christie and Julie but she is not able to locate them in the crowd so she returns her attention to Tobin to ask a question. However, she finds Tobin and Kelley playfully fighting at each other. To gain their attention, the Lycan alpha clears her throat.

"Hi, Tobin. Do you live around here?", Hope questions.

"Hey Hope", the alpha greets back before answering the question, "That's my childhood house and home", she says while gesturing to the house behind her.

"And where is our house, Kelley?", the goalkeeper asks.

"That one", the omega replies also gesturing to the house in question.

"So you guys are neighbors.", Hope concludes.

"Yes, we are.", Tobin confirms.

"Our parents have been neighbors since before we were born", Kelley adds.