Chapter 26

Warning this chapter has some smut, will indicate the passage

Thursday 4th of March 2010 – Faro, Algarve

Since she followed the cousins into the forest, on Tuesday, Hope joins them on their playtime. She loves playing with her mate and Rylie. It also lets her wolf run and come out for a while.

Yesterday, the USWNT won the Algarve Cup for the 7th time. They were part of Group B with Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.

They won 2-0 against Iceland and Sweden, and 2-1 versus Norway in the group stage.

The USWNT beats Germany 3-2 with goals by Carli Lloyd, Abby Wambach, and Lauren Cheney.

—–—–—–

As always, Hope wakes up first. She pulls the sisters closer to her. After reading a few chapters, the alpha grabs her phone and looks up for a nice restaurant to take her mate on a date.

Around 9 o'clock, Rylie starts to stir in her sleep and wakes up a few minutes later. She cuddles further into her sister for warmth and comfort. Seeing the pup awake, Hope starts to kiss Kelley until she responds and wakes up.

"Good morning love", Hope greats her mate.

"Hmm, morning Hopey, Ryls", Kelley says, rubbing her little sister's back.

"We should get ready and go have breakfast, it's already 9 am and we have recovery at 10.", the alpha says.

The trio gets ready, before heading to the conference room for breakfast. After eating, the team goes and does their recovery session. They have to do 3 exercises among several since each body is different. Kelley and Tobin decide to do an ice bath, a pool session, and a massage since they always do recovery together. Rylie follows her sister all morning.

After their recovery session, Kelley and Rylie head back to their room to pack and take a shower,

Meanwhile, Hope catches Tobin before she can go into her room.

"Hey Tobin, can I ask you a favor?", she asks.

"Sure"

"I would like to take Kelley on a date to have time just the two of us. Can you babysit Rylie for a bit?", Hope asks nervously.

"No", Tobin answers.

"Oh...", she mumbles, her face falling.

Tobin can't hide her smile anymore and says smiling ending the older alpha's misery, "I meant no because I will babysit Ryls until tomorrow, so the two of you can have a nice afternoon and night together."

"Thank you so much", Hope answers smiling.

"I will meet you guys in your room after my shower.", the young woman says, before entering her room.

Hope turns around and heads for her room. Entering it, she sees her mate and Rylie cleaned and packing their suitcase.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower", she says to them.

After her shower, she exits the bathroom to find Tobin in the bed watching SpongeBob SquarePants with the omegas.

"Hey guys, can I tell you something?", Hope asks.

"Yes?", they answer.

"Rylie how do you feel about spending the afternoon with Tobin and have a sleepover with her tonight?", she questions.

"I love you too", Rylie replies before turning to her cousin, "Toby can we go to the beach and then watch cartoons?"

"Yes, we can. How about we pack your jammies and your teddy, okay?", the alpha suggests.