4

(Didn't think y'all fucked with this story still)

"y/n get up"

i felt hands caressing my face. i slowly opened my eyes to kehlani. i yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"what's up" i said.

" i have to go home auntie-"

" okay that's fine just give me a minute" i said stretching.

i closed my eyes and stopped and just laid there when i felt pressure on my lower abdomen.

" lani what ar-"

" i want to lay on you a little longer i know you're not going to get up right away" she said as her head went on my chest.

" whatever you say you big baby"

after some time we finally got up and i dropped her off at her house.

"thanks for dropping me off" she said.

" no problem keh" i said giving her a small smile.

" i'll see you tomorrow in the morning" she said more like a question.

" yeah i'll be here to pick you up for school" i chuckled.

" okay i love you" she said giving me a hug and getting out the car.

i waited till she got in the house and closed the door to pull off.

i got halfway to my house when i got a call from meg.

i picked it up and put it to my ear.

" hey megamind what's up" i said.

" y/n i needa favor" she said.

" what's up" i said.

" well i have to go to this dinner party and my asshole of an boyfriend was suppose to go with me but he flaked on me to watch a basketball game. do you think you can be my plus one pleaseeee" she begged.

" megan serio-"

" y/n yes ik you don't like dinner party's like that but i promise you i'll be by your side the whole night and i'll answer every question they ask about us" she said.

" does mama h-"

" shes the one who told me to invite you because i needed to bring someone"

" okay fine i'll go do i need to pick you up" i sighed.

" yes please thank you"

" you lucky i like you pete"

" oh hush y/l/n be at my house in the next hour" she said then hung up.

i rolled my eyes and parked infront of my house. i jumped out and jogged inside. i walked upstairs and went into my closet.

" she's lucky i have a suit" i mumbled.

time skip

" thank you for coming again y/n" she said as we walked to the door.

" it's no problem"

" your mom here already" i questioned.

" yep" she said as fixed herself one last time then knocked on the door.

after a minute an older lady opened the door.

" megan honey how are you" she said bringing her into a hug.

" i'm good Mrs.miller how are you" she said pulling away from the lady a bit.

" I'm good... now who is this fine thing next to you" she asked giving me a warm smile.

" this is y/n my date for tonight"

" well hello dear how are you" she said pulling me into a hug.

"i'm good ma'am"

" that's good well come inside your mother is waiting for you megan" she said letting us in and closing the door.

i followed megan into the dining room and everyone watched us walk in. a few of megan's friends were at this dinner and they had dates.. no wonder she wanted me to come.

"ahh megan how are you dear" Mr.miller said.

" i'm good sir how are you" she asked as i pulled her seat out for her so she could sit and i sat next to her.

" i'm good now who is this" he said with a smile.

" this is y/n my date for tonight"

" well hello y/n i'm gregory miller but just call me mr.miller or greg whatever one you feel comfortable with" he said giving me a head nod.

i gave him a smile.

" well now that everyone is here let's eat" he said.

we all made our plates. everyone was in a conversation as i was just enjoying the food i was eating.

"so how long have you and megan been" mrs.miller asked looking between megan and i.

" uhm-"

" it's a newly relationship... she was my bestfriend for a while" megan said before i could blow my cover.

" awww remember that's what we were like dear" she said looking at her husband.

" yes honey... y/n you play any sports" he asked eating a piece of ham.

" yes sir i play basketball" i said taking a sip of my drink.

" might have to come see you play when the season starts"

" yes sir" i said eating my food again

time skip

" thank you for having us" holly said.

" it was a pleasure and megan bring this one to the next dinner shes so polite and well mannered unlike the last one" she said shaking her head.

" will do" she said with a smile.

we turned around and started to walk away when megan friends started to call her over.

" let me go see what they want really quick"

i walked to the car and got in the driver seat and waited.

she eventually got in the car and i was about to pull out when she asked me a question.

" you think we can go to the park for a walk with them or you want to go home"

" we can go for a walk"

" really" she said surprised.

" yeah i don't see why not" i said with a smile as i put the car in reverse.