43

it's a new year and things have gotten a whole lot better is what i wish to say. she been hanging out with karrueche a little more and kehlanis been hanging out with this nigga named Javaughn i guess.

are we together? i think we are because we still have sex we just don't speak or see each other too often.

the fans are confused like crazy because the last time they seen us together together was during the honey video.

i was currently in the studio working on my album when their was a knock on the door.

" y/n" cliff said poking his head in.

" yeo" i said facing him.

yeah after a few more talks i forgave him because i wasn't gonna throw years of a friendship down the drain.

" you wanna grab some food with me and jasmine i haven't seen you since last night" he said walking in and closing the door.

" yeah we can cause i'm a little hungry... you know who got the studio after me" i asked him.

" uhh yeah uh kehlani actually does" he said.

" hmm so she starting to make songs again nice to know" i said.

" what's going o-"

" yeah hit play when i get in the booth so i can finish this song out" i said just not wanting to talk about it.

i got up and walked into the booth and mic checked it.

" you good" he said.

i heard the beat in my headphones nodding my head. since me and kehlani haven't been on the best of terms i've been back to my rapping.

" y/n you are literally a god" he said as i sat down next to him.

" you know i'm just different" he said.

" you really are-"

he got cut off by both of our phone ringing. i picked mine up and it said karrueche. i looked at his and it said cliff.

i picked it up and put it to my ear with a small smile.

" heyy" her voice cheered through the phone.

" heyy how was that hang over" i asked.

" ugh it was horrible it made me never want to touch alcohol again" she sighed out.

i chuckled and she let out a laugh.

" i called to see if you wanted to go get food or something"

" well-"

" y/n kendrick and jayda is gonna join us" he said.

" i'm going out with cliff and kendrick and they girls for lunch if you wanna join" i said leaning back in my chair.

" i'm down should i have my driver meet me there or you coming to get me" she asked.

" have your driver bring you their and i'll bring you home" i said.

" great let me start getting dressed then" she said.

" okay i'll see you soon" i said then hung up.

i stood up about to start collecting my stuff when the door swung open.

" i have an idea for a song a- y/n" i looked up to see kehlani.

" oh hey... don't worry i'm getting my stuff to get out of here" i said grabbing my note book and shutting the laptop down on my account.

" all yours" i said going to walk by her. she grabbed me before i could pass her.

i looked at her.

" can we talk later" she said.

" yeah" i said and went to walk away again before she pulled me back again.

i looked at her and she grabbed my face before she pulled me into a kiss. this was our first kiss in two months that wasn't sex or work related. it surprised me but i kissed back. we pulled away and she pecked my lips.

" we aren't breaking up by the way" she said.

" good to know" i said pulling out of her grip.

" where you going" she asked as i was halfway out the door.

" going to lunch with friends" i said leaving it at that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" y/n thank you and cliff and kendrick for the lunch" she said chuckling.

" it was no problem we had fun well at i know at least i did" i said looking at her.

she looked at me with this look and she started to lean in but stopped herself immediately when she realized what was happening.

" you better get home safe" she said opening the car door.

" i will" i said nodding my head.

" i'll text you"

" ight see you" i said as she closed the door.

" what the hell" i mumbled as i waited for her to get in the house before i pulled off.

i got to my house and waited for kehlani to come.

i knew she was gonna be a little minute because she was in the studio so i hopped on live.

" wassup you ugly mfs" i said jokingly.

" how's life... life is decent" i said.

" one celebrity you would smash... my girlfriend" i said.

" who was your celebrity crush before kehlani... uhh it was no one" i said not realizing kehlani came into my house.

" she's lying she had a crush on megan good because of stomp the yard and lauren london when she was on atl" kehlani said rolling her eyes.

" why is you telling my business" i said looking at her.

she shrugged her shoulders then laughed.

" gotta go yall i'll be back soon" i said then ended the live.

" so you wanted to talk" she said.

" yeah i want to talk about us.. mee, and a picture" she said.

" which one you wanna talk about" i asked first.

" the picture" she said pulling out her phone.

" okay talk to me" i said.

" why did you lie to me about who you were going to be with" she said showing me a picture of me and karrueche in the car and she's smiling at me as we talked after hitting the club