51

i woke up to my phone buzzing. i groaned and opened my eyes. i threw a quick mini fit then grabbed it to see kehlani was calling me. i rolled my eyes looking at the clock in my room seeing it was 2:45am.

" what is so important" i sighed out.

i picked it up and put it to my ear.

" yes keh" i said tiredly.

" Javaughn" i heard kehlani groan out.

that immediately woke my ass up.

" ayo" i said louder.

i heard clapping then the phone hung up.

i stared at my phone on some what the fuck just happened type of shit.

i saw i had way more notifications on everything then normal.

i opened my phone to see i was tagged in something over and over. i clicked the notification and it brought me to a video of demi on a bed.

" two fucking birds one stone huh" i chuckled angrily.

i got out of bed and i grabbed a pair of sweats and threw them on. i threw my hoodie that was on the bed on and went into my closet to find a box. once i found it i opened it up. it was my alcohol box. i grabbed two bottles of henny and walked back into the room.

i grabbed my keys and went out the door.

CLIFF POV

i was sleep when a phone call woke me up. i saw it was kehlani calling me. she called me about 3 times.

i picked it up and a crying kehlani connected to the phone.

"kehlani w-"

" she's done with me cliff" she said as she cried silently.

i sat up and rubbed my face.

" i thought we fixed everything keh" i asked confused.

" they told me to kiss demi to spice everything up because it was the last show, i didn't see the harm in it so i did it but things got a little sexual as she started grinding on me, i didn't realize how bad it looked until i watched a video of it" she said wiping her face.

" did you explain everything to her" i asked.

" i tried but she sent me a message and it threw me off so much that by the time i tried to text back i was blocked"

" what it say" i asked.

she went on pause which meant she was about to read it to me.

" i'm not mad at the fact that you kissed demi. yeah it upset me a lot but i'm not angry. what i'm angry about is even after every conversation we have had about HIM you still did me dirty. after all i did for you kehlani, risking my life and all so many times was just not enough to keep you with me and all about me. i was always number two to someone when it came down to you and i hate that because you were always my number one. you fed me lies and i believed you. how do you cheat on me with the same guy you told me not to worry about.. i don't even want to know how but by the time you finish reading you'll be blocked. it's better this way goodbye kehlani" she finished as she let out a sob.

" YOU CHEATED ON HER WITH JAVAUGHN" i yelled.

" NO" she yelled back.

" then-"

" i accidentally called her i guess when Javaughn kept bugging me when we were back stage partying. i checked the time she called and its around the time i said his name and the crew came in clapping" she said.

" so you didn't cheat"

" no.... yes... no... the kiss with demi but other than that no" she said wiping her face.

" kehlani do you ever think hmm maybe i should tell my girlfriend about shit BEFORE hand" i huffed out.

" i should start doing that... if i even have a girlfriend by the end of this" she sighed.

" did she really block you" i asked.

" yeah" she said.

" i'm gonna swing by her house but stay on the phone"  i said jumping out of bed.

i threw my slides on and grabbed my keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" she's not here" i said to the girl on the phone.

" oh my god" she said with her face in her hands.

i walked around the couch and sat down to try and think where my bestfriend was but saw a note that said cliff or kendrick on it.

" a note" i said placing my phone on my lap and picking it up off the table.

i opened it and read it in my head.

" if you are reading this, it means you saw social media or kehlani called you. i'm done with it. the whole relationship at this point is just a joke to her. i can't keep being number two. it hurts way too much for me to just continue sticking around like the old days. i'm a lot more sensitive than back then and i can't. i'm taking a break when i'm ready i'll come out of hiding. i love y'all... and i mean all of you i know you're probably standing next to kehlani reading it or on the phone with her"

" cliff" she said.

i looked down and she was crying again.

" i know lani... i know when you come back to LA you can stay with me i know your probably going to need it. y/n is an understanding person and you out of all people should know this... let her cool down and be lowkey for a little" i said with a sad smile.

" can you um pick me up from the airport" she sniffled.

" yeah what time does your flight come in" i asked.

" in an hour or two" she said barley above a whisper.

" i'll be there" i said.

i was about to hang up when she stopped me.

" don't... don't hang up... please" she said.

she honestly looked destroyed this didn't look like kehlani anymore. she looked like part of her was missing and never coming back and knowing y/n that part might be true but i won't tell her that.

A/N

DAMN BRUH and y'all was doing so good and being happy and shit. i had a bad feeling about this.