69

i was working out to keep my mind off of everything and everyone. i can slowly feel myself spiraling down into an isolation state from the stress.

" i used to pray for times like this to rhyme like this so i had grind like that to shine like this in the matter of time i spent on some locked up shit in the back the back of the patty wagon cuffs locked on wrist" i mumbled.

i stopped working out as i saw someone in the mirror of the gym.

i turned and looked to see karrueche.

i took my headphones out and got up.

" now how did you know i was here" i asked her.

" took a wild guess and tmz filmed you coming in about 3 hours ago and there is no film of you leaving yet" she chuckled leaning against the wall.

" what do you need"

" nothing just checking on you"

" rueche the truth" i shook my head.

" i have a movie premiere tonight and i would love for you to be my plus one"

" i dont know karrueche" i said.

" come on y/n pleaseeee" she said.

i sighed.

" what time"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we got out the back of the car and i was being blinded like a mf. karrueche got out and grabbed my hand and we walked to the carpet.

we started taking pictures and then she had a interview.

" karrueche by the way first off you look amazing"

" thank you"

" and i see your plus one is the one and only y/n"

i smiled.

" amazing ehhh i would say she's okay" she said and i playfully rolled my eyes at her.

she laughed and so did the interviewer.

" so karrueche how do you feel that your finally gonna see your film for the first time"

" it feels good um we worked day and night, the cast and crew were amazing i just can't wait to see it all put together" she said.

" okay okay i have a question for you is this the pop out" she asked.

" oh no we aren't together"

" yeahh this just my pet bird" i said and karrueche softly slapped me on my stomach.

the interviewer laughed at us.

" well we love y'all friendship" she said.

" thank you" karrueche said.

" y/n i have quick question for you do we have new music coming out" she asked.

" yes actually tonight" i said.

karrueche wrapped up the interview and we started heading inside the theater.

" pet bird" she said then laughed.

" hey it's better than we fuck very often but keep the friendly level up there" i chuckled

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i woke up and looked next to me to see karrueche sleeping.

i slowly got up and saw the broken condemnation wrapper on the floor.

" at least we used protection this time" i chuckled

i went into the bathroom and did my business and came out. i got dressed and got a bowl of cereal then sat on the couch. i turned the tv on and it was on me.

" artist y/n y/l/n was out with karrueche tran last night at her movie premiere"

" they looked adorable but fans are worried about y/n"

" fans and some artist are reaching out to y/n about her newest song alright"

" some of the lines were alarming and her fans think it's a cry for help"

" as we all know y/n has been dealing with her mom and lately she has been looking very tired"

" the cruz show posted a picture of y/n and put @ 3 as the caption, hopefully y/n will address everything there"

" looks like i am" i sighed and continued to eat my food.