32

kehlani is back on her feet and feeling 100% again.

before she went back on tour again we shot the good life music video and went on that date. we still doing things on the low and i like that.

i couldn't go with her this time because of collabs and stuff i needed to do so she's been blowing up my phone at any chance she gets.

" y/n your phone is going off" quavo said.

" it's my shawty give me a sec khaled" i said walking over to it to see she was facetiming me.

i picked it up and her face popped up.

" hey babe" i said looking at her as she was sitting in the dressing room.

" hey whatcha doing" she said propping me up.

" i'm in the stu right now" i said.

" who you collabing with" she asked.

" this fine ass island chick-"

i didn't even get to finish my sentence because she hung up on me.

i chuckled and called her back.

she didn't pick up so i went to text her to see my message not going through.

" i know she did not just block me" i chuckled.

i took video with me and the guys then sent it to edward with a text.

tell kehlani to stop being jealous and upset and unblock it was a joke.

i sent him it and went to khaled again.

" alright i just wanna redo that part right there then wayne can take over" i said walking in the booth.

i walked in the booth and put my headphones on.

" you ready" he asked.

i gave him a thumbs up and he started the track.

" Then she went and put that booty on that Gucci belt we don't got no label she say she want bottles, she ain't got no table she don't got no bed frame, she don't got no tables we just watchin' Netflix, she ain't got no cable, okay though plug, plug, plug, i'm the plug for her she want a nigga that pull her hair and hold the door for her baby, that's only me, bitch, it okay with me baby, okay, okay though" i said then they stopped the track.

i walked out and nodded my head to it.

" yeah that one's better" i said and he agreed.

" ight yo i gotta get up in here i gotta interview and they finna be all up in the business so lemme go" i said.

i dapped them all up and grabbed my stuff to go.

i left and hopped in the back of the suv so my driver can take me to where i need to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" wassup everyone it's jj and we got the nigga y/n in the house" he said chuckling.

" yo yo" i said.

" now you posted two instagram pictures earlier today and people have suspected music from one of the pictures" he said.

" expect music from both" i chuckled.

" hold hold on lemme bring the picture up first" he laughed as he did it.