56

"wassup everyone we have the lovely y/n here"

" yeo yeo" i chuckled.

" how are you"

" i'm good how are you" i asked back.

" i'm good i'm good now in the last week you dropped a few songs and let me just say they are all bops" he said.

" thank you"

" no prob can we talk about some" he asked.

" for sure"

"  nice for what.. what inspired that" he asked.

" umm i took a trip to barbados with my lovely girlfriend and then we came back here then i ended having to go to mississippi and louisiana and i loved it down there so that's where the song was originated off of kind of. i met with an artist named big freedia and we went out to the club preformed and i was like i wanna have songs that mf lit and boom" i chuckled.

" so is that why big freedia is credited" he asked.

" yeah" i said.

" okay okay and in my feelings is probably the same thing right"

" yeah y'all can thank the amazing big freedia for those songs" i with a smile.

" okay you recently posted a picture of this and fans want to know the meaning is it a new album" he asked pulling up the picture

" it's not one of my normal albums but yes it is" i chuckled.

" oooo we have an album coming ladies and gentlemen"

i smiled.

" okay you dropped a song called girls like you featuring the lovely cardi b" he said.

" yess i did" i said with a smile.

" now i know we all know who's the song is about but could you just explain everything to us" he said.

" i'm just bringing positive to women. i feel like i'm the generation of music we are in it's always fuck this bitch and hoe this and she a thot and blah blah blah. so i was like i want to make a song just remind people like listen you're an amazing human being i need a girl like you to deal with me and my bullshit even though i already have one to that does all of that plus more" i said.

" what was it like working with cardi" he asked.

" it was great her personality is funny as hell and i would love to make more music with her in the future" i said.

" cardi and cliff were seen hanging out you know anything about that" he asked.

" nope y'all better harass cliff and find out what's up between them not me" i laughed.

" okay okay" he chuckled. " how's you and kehlani" he asked.

" we are doing great, she's currently at her house with franklin, my mom and their family and friends spending time together" i said with a smile on my face.