61

" wassup everyone we have y/n and kendrick here"

" yeoo" we said into the mic.

kendrick passed me the blunt and i hit it.

" woahhh y/n you smoke again"

" yessir"

" and you rapping again we really getting old y/n back"

" i feel like old me needed to come back" i chuckled.

i gave it back to kendrick and fixed my headphones.

" first off we all wanna know how you dealt with this situation"

" ight so i basically i spent a few days with kenny and my mom not on social media not watching tv just in the house afraid of what people were saying about me the threats i was probably getting but then i had a talk with him when we got back to crib"

" what was the talk about" he asked.

" it was about being the villain and it made a lot of sense, he said each industry has a villain and i was picked to be the villain of this generation in music, when have ever seen the rap game and the r&b side of music ever praise me besides for my grammy night" i asked him.

" never really a few artist do and your fans hold you down but i never seen you really get your recognition" he said.

" thank you i have single handedly carried summers back to back since 2014 and there's no cap there you can check the charts" i said sitting back.

" it's factual i know it is" he said. " you and kendrick dropped a song called wassup tell us about it" he said.

i looked at kendrick and nodded my head to the mic.

" i thought she was finna answer this one but the song we worked on for like 20 minutes max, when me and y/n get in the studio together it's magic everytime" he said.

" well it's definitely a bop and gonna take the charts"

" thanks" he said.

" now y/n it's spooky sznn" he said.

" yessirrrr"

" now since october hit you've been doing ya thing and at a lot of spooky events and what not last year you was all loved up for spooky season but this year what can we expect from you on halloween"

" for me to be lit and turnt and just doing me" i chuckled.

" we love that answer.... now what is your relationship with kehlani like after everything"

" civil... we saw each other at Coachella a few months back and that was our last time we had a conversation" i said.

" you heard ring" he asked.

" yeahhh i heard it there for the first time... i give it to her and cardi it is a bop"

" it is but rumor is she's talking about you"

" then let a rumor be a rumor i'm chilling" i said.

" now i don't know if you seen it but kehlani posted a few pictures and she announced something" he said.

" okay" i said confused and started to drink my water.

" she announced her and Javie were expecting a child" he said.

i spit my water out and started coughing.

" a what" i said clearing my throat.

" a child"

" i don't believe you" i chuckled.

" look" he said pulling out his phone and showing me the post.

i stared at the pictures then gave him his phone back

"wow congrats to them kehlani has always wanted kids so to see her happy about something like this is great" i said meaning half of it.

" you look like you genuinely meant that"

" because i did" i said with a smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" nigga she's PREGNANT" i said staring at him in the car.

" now y/n"

" okay i get it i cheated ight and i haven't really showed i am sorry but SHE GOT PREGNANT BY THAT CAVEMAN" i said still shocked.

" it looks like it's the end of an era with kehlani and y/n for real" kendrick said.

" bruh this fucking crazy" i said plopping on the couch.

" well the good news is you should genuine love even tho you didn't mean you were happy for them.. the bad news is your reaction is trending on twitter" he chuckled.

"we broke up in may which means they fucked in june" i rolled my eyes.

" that nigga was plotting"

" what else can happen today"

" i wouldn't sa-

he got cut off by my and saw it was a random number something told me to pick it up so i did.

" hello" i said.

" hi is this y/n y/l/n"

" yes who is this"

"this is UCLA hospital your mother wanted me to call you and let you know this before she went to sleep but her cancer has come back...she's at stage 3"

A/N

DAMNNN BRUH NIGGAS AINT CATCHING NO BREAKKKKKK😭😭🧍🏾