1

Your Pov

*RING RING RING*

I slowly wake up to my phone ringing. Im annoyed asf now. "Whoever is calling me better be dying" I thought. I look at my phone to see my bestfriend calling.

The Facetime call

(Bold: Kehlani)

Bestfriendddd

Yes kehlani

I don't like  that energy y/n Its

the first day of our senior year

how are you not excited

well lets see its 7am we don't have to be

up until 8 and I have to go back to hell.

the only thing i look forward to is basketball season.

You finna go crazyyyy bestfriend and I was wondering if you

can help me with this new song  im working on

If I say yes can I go back to sleep for a few more mins

Yes y/nn

Then yes i will help you

okay bye

wait bu-

END CALL

That girl always got so much energy when she got new music ideas. Ughh now i'm wide awake. I look at the phone to see its only 7:15. I minds well get up and shower. I roll out of bed and do my morning necessities. I'm finally done getting dressed and I look fineeeee.

(Your Fit)

By the time i'm done looking in the mirror its 8:35

By the time i'm done looking in the mirror its 8:35. "Right on time" i thought. I grabbed my phone,keys and bag then headed out the door. I got in the car and texted lani that I was omw to her.

(10mins later)

I pull up to in front of her house and honk the horn a few times then wait. A few min later I look up to see her walking to my car looking good as ever. (her Fit is at the top btw). I unlock the door and she opens the door throws her bag in the back in sits down. "Y/NN I missed you" lani said. "Keh its only a few days since you last saw me" I said with a chuckle."Still that's a few days too long " she said with a pout." Fine I missed you too Keh" I said while I pulled her into a hug , which she gladly accepted. We pulled away and she had this goofy smile on her face which made me smile."If only you thought of me in a different way" I thought." Alright lets go before we're late" I told her. She put her seat belt on and We headed our way to school.

(That was just the first chapter to see if you guys like this. it will be drama in this book so if you don't like that... Idk what to tell you. But do you guys want me to continue this cause if so ill post another chapter tonight and tomorrow)