35 ( the interview)

" hey everyone we have your favorite couple in the building y/n and kehlaniii" cruz said.

" hey hey hey" kehlani said.

"wassup" i said into the mic.

" now kehlani had been here but y/n this is your first time with us" he said.

" yeah and ima little nervous not gonna lie" i said.

" why" he asked.

" because i feel like interviewers only care about attacking me about things you know not understanding why it was done or what's going on and it always gives me weird vibes" i chuckled.

" well with us you don't have to worry about that" he said.

" yeah i always feel welcomed" she said.

" your safe here this is the cruz show kehlani is like family which means your life family all is good" he said and i chuckled.

" first off congrats to kehlani man we see you on twitter and in the gram moving the ig stories are lit"

" thank you" she said.

" your traveling your preforming your on stage doing what you love your hair is changing i mean things are happening fast" he said.

" definitely" she said.

i leaned back at let her do her thing.

" are we smoking again" cruz asked.

" of course but i definitely stay away from tobacco products" she said.

" no cigs , no backwoods, definitely never have been a swisher person but definitely no backwoods and stuff but i think when i came out i think i was doing a cleanse"

" yeah you were doing a cleanse and you were like i don't need that to turn up" he said

" yeah and now you know it's more of an anxiety pleasing keeping me calm that sort of thing" she said.

" so it's medical" he said.

" exactly it's medicine" she said.

" you got a card for your medicine are you legit" he asked.

" um no i just have people that really love me and like to make sure i'm good like this one next to me" she chuckled.

" y/n you be supplying her" he said.

i sat up and went to the mic.

" yeah when she needs it or is running low cause i gotta make sure my baby always straight"

" i gotchu i gotchu"

" well we see you moving and all that kehlani and we wanna tell you congratulations" he said.

" well i have a lot of love and encouragement from my media circle and few friends and family... and girlfriend" she said leaning over kissing my cheek.

" do you have a problem trusting people" he asked.

" my problem with trusting people is actually probably like the opposite it's like i put too much trust into people. it's like i have a really big heart and-"

" that means your sensitive" he said to her.

" i am extremely sensitive im a taurus sun, cancer rising and pisces moon you know what i mean that literally spells out the definition of emotional" she said.

" right y/n when kehlani gets emotional and stuff how do you deal with it" he asked.

" i don't" i joked.