11

( All y'all tattoos will be used through the book cause i got an idea in my head about somethings in the story so y'all finna be tatted up by the end)

" YOU DIDNT STAND BY ME Y/N"

" kehlani i'm sorry"

" are you actually sorry or are you sorry you got caught" she said letting a tear finally drop down.

" i'm sorry.. from my heart but you can't expect me to sit around waiting on like i've always have.. you go back to a nigga that treat like shit lani" i sighed.

" i'm never expected you to wait y/n.. i can't ask you to put things on hold for me but i expected you to be real y/n.. you've changed" she said staring at me.

" how did i change keh" i asked her starting to catch and attitude.

" you quit basketball y/n IS A START" she said.

" well i didn't want to do it anymore is that a problem" i asked crossing my arms.

" yeah it is when your out here running these streets for what y/n" she asked.

we were outside and i looked around because all the yelling she's been doing is just attracting attention i don't need.

" lani can we do this at my house" i asked her.

" answer what i asked you y/n" she said crossing her arms.

" kehlani-"

" Y/n" she said holding her ground.

" can you stop being fucking stubborn for one fucking minute and-" i saw someone behind her from a distance pointing something towards us.

my eyes went wide and pushed her out the way. the loud noise rang through the air.

i felt the bullet hit me an....

i shot up from my bed and opened my eyes. i started rubbing my face then took a breath.

" i need to stop dreaming about that day" i sighed out.

i got out of bed and did my business in the bathroom and came back out then got dressed for the day which was just boxers, shorts and a sports bra.

i grabbed my phone to check it.

i saw that my artist said she can be at my house around 11.

it's 10:50

" talk about perfect timing" i said walking out my room and going downstairs.

i grabbed some fruit and started eating it while i was scrolling through instagram.

there was a knock at the door and i knew it was her.

i walked over to it and opened it up.

" Shaina heyy" i said with a smile.

" hey long time no see" she said with a smile back.

i moved out the way so she could carry everything thing in.

" okay my friend what's getting tatted today" she asked.

" ight so i need the number 07-31-10 going down my side, i wanna get a butterfly on my thigh, and a Medusa on my hand" i said to her.

" ooh we getting tatted tatted today" she said nodding her head.

" yeah it's time to" i chuckled.

" okay well let me start drawing that up" she said.

after some time she got everything drawn up and we started tatting.

we finished the butterfly and the numbers. we're now putting the finishing touches on the hand tat.