8

I was walking into school and went to my locker. I opened it and switched books for today. As I removed my hand from inside my locker it slammed shut. I looked to see who it was and it was Kelsey.

" We need to talk" she said pulling by my arm in a empty classroom.

" what" I said aggravated.

" you're ruining her relationship" she said folding her arms.

" we fucked while under the influence it doesn't mean anything" I groaned out.

" it still happened and word went around really quick in a week" she said.

" okay and" I said.

" and you need to fix this megan should've never d-"

" just shut the hell up with your jealous ass okay.. I don't care nor do I want to hear anything you have to say. Now if you excuse me I have to go" i said walking out the classroom.

I went into my first class and sat next to kehlani. She looked at me then looked back at the teacher.

" today we will be watching a movie so you may chill and talk quietly amongst yourselfs" the teacher said hitting the lights.

I sighed and just wanted to bash my head against the desk.

" y/n you okay" kehlani said.

" what's your definition of okay" i asked looking at her.

She looked at me with a look and I rolled.

" everyone basically knows me and megan fucked" i putting my hands on my face.

" so the rumors are true" she mumbled.

" yeah they are we both weren't sober when it happened it didn't- it didn't mean anything" i said sighing.

I heard her sigh and she had this look on her face.

" we need to talk y/n but here you want to leave after this period" she asked me.

" go to my house" i asked her looking at her.

" yeah" she said.

" okay" i said nodding then my head and putting back on the desk.

Time skip

" okay so what do we need to talk about" i said taking my hoodie off and sitting in my chair while she sat on the bed.

" I don't know if there's an easier way to say this but um.. I want you to take it" she said.

" take what" I questioned raising my eyebrow at her.

" it y/n"

" kehlani what the hell is I-"

" my virginity I want you to take my v-card y/n"

I didn't know what to say.. my bestfriend, the girl I've had a crush on for the longest time wants me to take her virginity.

" y/n say something please" she begged.

" why- why me" i questioned her.

" because you're the only person I trust enough to just take something that important to me"

" kehlani-"

" Would you rather me let jahron take it" she asked me.

I shook my head

" then take it y/n" she said.

" it won't be special if I do just take it.. what if in the future you wish someone else had took it" I asked standing up.

" trust me I wouldn't think that ever.. sooo" she standing and wrapping her arms around me.

" are you sure"

" y/n" she said pulling away a bit to give me this look.

" I know but I'm trying to make sure this is what you want" i said.

" I know what I want y/n.."

I sighed.

" tonight not now tho"she said kissing my cheek.

" okay" i said walking to my bed a laying on it.

" can this week full of surprises can anything else happen" i mumbled before closing my eyes.

A/N
Should i be nice to and give y'all the smut chapter y'all wanted.....