41

Y/N POV

" let's crash this little breakfast date why don't we" i said moving away from the window and walked to the front.

" y/n" kendrick said.

i ignored him and was about to knock when i thought about it. it's cliff their is a spare key somewhere.

i stepped off the mat and picked it up to see a spare key.

" should've kept this on you nigga" i said placing the mat back and quietly unlocking the door.

we walked in and they had their back turned to us.

" i still think we should tell her" cliff said sitting on the stool.

" not yet" kehlani said at the stove.

" you trifling bitches" i mumbled.

" i just think we should before she goes crazy is all i'm saying" he said.

" too late" i said in my head.

i walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. he turned around and looked at me and his eyes widened.

" hi how you doing" i said then punched him off the stool

he hit the floor and i saw kehlani turn around as i got on top of cliff and started to throw punches.

" you think it's cool to be a trifling as mothafucka huh" i said between punches.

he pushed me off of him and got up.

i stood up too.

" y/n calm down and-"

he didn't finish his sentence before i tackled him over the back of the couch.we both hit the floor but i got up and continued to connect punches to his face. i heard kehlani scream for me to get off him but i didn't listen.

once i saw a swollen eye and busted lip and a lot of bruising i got up.

i looked at kehlani and she had tears on her face.

" fuck you and fuck him" i said rolling my eye kicking him in the stomach before walking away.

i walked out the house without kendrick not caring about anything. i got in the car and drove off going back to our hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i filled my cup up for the 5th time before drinking a bit looking at the wall in front of me.

the girl i've been in love with since kids and my bestfriend did me dirty. i would've never thought it was them two do or try anything. kendrick maybe because he's a flirt but cliff.. it hurt.

i took another sip before i heard the door unlock and open.

" kendrick what took you so long to come back hmm" i asked.

" not kendrick" i heard a females voice say.

" kehlani get the actual fuck out right now" i growled taking another sip from my cup.

" i want to explain everything to you" she said walking towards me.

" i don't want to hear shit from you, you trifling ass bitch" i spat our her.

" i deserve that but what you think it is it's not i promi-"

" i promise i promise shut that shit up yeo y'all did what y'all did and your trying to cover for it that's fucking funny" i chuckled.

" y/n"

" nahh kehlani fuck you and get the actual fuck out" i yelled.

" you were nominated for a grammy" she yelled at me.

" huh" i said confused.

" you were nominated for the grammys for best urban album. the grammys told me and wanted me to film a reaction of you so they can post it. cliff was helping me out. he said how you kept saying you wanted to go to a nice island so i planed everything here" she said.

" the picture" i said crossing my arms.

" the picture i was only hugging him. i understand completely why you feel like this but i would never do you dirty y/n , you are literally the love of my life and i've never seen you that angry before and it scared me but i realized after you left how hurt you were to see two people you trust a thousand percent as the media says it doing you dirty. i promise you y/n that wasn't the deal at all" she said walking in front of me stooping down and holding my face in her hands.

" so no cheating" i said relaxing a bit.

" i never did i was setting something up for you" she said.

" i'm sorry" i said.

" don't be you had every reason to act like that" she said.

" noo cliff" i said remembering the ass whooping i gave him.

" he's currently sleep the medicine he took for the pain makes him tired. so we can just chill here until kendrick says to chill" she said laying on my bed.

" im sorry" i mumbled as laid on her chest.

" im sorry for making it seem like more than it was" she said.