30

it was about 2:30am. i was tired and just wanted to sleep, same with edward but we needed to know if she's okay first.

" what if she's pregnant" i asked him.

" didn't i tell y'all we ain't need no babies in the oven"

" edward" i whined because i was being serious.

" listen if she is.. you need to be here for it every step of the way and i'm just talking about going on a food run an-and rubbing her back because it's been hurting i'm talking about when she's mentally breaking down" he said looking at me.

" i know but i'm-.. i'm not ready for kids edward" i told him.

" well you need to get ready just in case because it took two of y'all to make this baby"

" i didn't say i would leave her.. i would be honored to have kehlani as the mother of my child but i'm just thinking about how i would be if i was a parent" i explained.

" you would be a great parent y-"

" family of kehlani ashley parrish" the doctor said.

i've never jumped up so fast in my life.

" okay well we didn't know what was happening at first, then we thought she was pregnant.. she's not, she just has severe case of the flu and just needs to rest" he said.

i physically and mentally relaxed.

" can we go see her" edward asked.

" yeah you may she is sleeping though.. she is in room 222-"

i didn't hear the rest of what he was saying i saw the door still open behind him i took off down it.

"219, 220, 221, 222" i stopped in my tracks and swung the door open and ran in.

there she was peacefully sleeping. without a care in the world.

i sighed and grabbed a chair and put it next to her.

i just stared at her.

a few moments later edward came in.

he walked to me and stood behind me.

" she just needs to rest and she's gonna be okay" edward said staring at his bestfriend.

" i know" i whispered.

" i'm gonna catch some sleep" he said patting my shoulder and walking to the couch.

i watched him walk away and lay down.

i looked back at her and just watched her like something was gonna change.

around 5:30 i finally went to sleep because exhaustion hit me.

i felt some playing in my hair. i groaned and slowly sat up. my neck and was killing me. they held my face with one hand and i didn't open my eyes.

" keh" i mumbled.

" i'm okay" she whispered.

i just sighed.

i rubbed my eyes then opened them.

" you slept next to me" she smiled softly.

" yeah" i whispered.

" the doctor came in while you were sleep i get to go back home and rest for a little" she said.

" i'll be with you" i mumbled still a little tired.

" you get to meet franklin" she said.

i opened my eyes and stared at her.

" who's franklin" i asked.

" this fine ass-"

i gave her the try me look.

" my dog.. he was suppose to come with us on tour starting tomorrow but under the circumstances we'll be going to him" she chuckled.

" you was finna get you and franklin killed kehlani" i said moving out of her touch and leaning back in the chair.

" i was kidding come back you big baby" she said.

" hold on i think ima go call this g-"

" just because i have a bunch of needles and shit in me doesn't mean i won't take one out and stab yo ass with it" she said evil eyeing me.

" i'm just joking do not stab me" i said moving back towards her.

" can i have a kiss" i asked.

" no i'm sick" she said.

" girl so my face can be all in your pussy but i can't get a little kiss just because you sick" i said looking at her crazy.

" you are so damn dramatic" she said pulling me into a kiss.

" no i just get what i want" i mumbled against her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i laid kehlani down in her bed as franklin started jumping on me again.

" hey franklin" i said rubbing his head.

i made sure she was comfortable and went to the end of the bed and called cliff.

i propped the phone up. it connect and i picked up franklin.

" brodieee" i said.

" hey wassup with you" he said.

" nun takin care of lani hbu" i said.

" watching the countdown of our new song dropping" he said.

" yessirrr" i said yelling.

" y/n" kehlani said.

" my bad baby" i said quickly.

" we lit tho" i said looking at cliff.

" yeah just make sure you repost it and what not" he said.

" i know ima repost the shit outta that song. i'm glad i convinced you to do music" i said.

" ightt glad to but i gotta go y/n ms.hot girl is calling me" he said.

my eyes went wide and he hung up.

" this nigga" i chuckled.

" come lay down" kehlani mumbled.

" and you call me the baby" i said getting up and putting franklin down.

i stripped from my shirt and slid into bed.

she laid her head on my chest and i wrapped my arm around her.

" get some rest mi amor" i said kissing her head.

" mmm i love it when you call me that" she mumbled.

i just chuckled and rubbed her back.