40

" you son of a bitch" i said slamming my phone down on the table.

i've been trying to contact the both of them for two days now. i went to both of their houses and everything.

" y/n let's just chill for a minute bruh" kendrick said.

" chill CHILL how would you feel if i tried to make moves with jayda huh" i said.

he thought about it for a minute then looked back at me.

" i would probably try and kill you on sight" he said.

" alright then so don't tell me to chill" i rolled my eyes picking my phone back up to call again.

CLIFF POV

" keh she's calling again" i said looking at the girl infront of me.

she was moving the table together ignoring what i said.

i took it upon myself and answered it.

" hello"

" nigga hello is all you have to say to me" she yelled through the phone.

" y/n-"

" nahh nigga ain't no let me explain, ain't no we family, and ain't no we bestfriends when i see yo ass you better hope i don't ether put you in the hospital or fucking kill you. i gave y'all fucking two days to answer my calls.. TWO , i texted asking for answers because i trusted you my nigga but you is a bitch ass mothafucka  so now i finna take matters into my own hands and just know after i'm done beating you the fuck up ima go dick down jasmine and send you both a nice little video since we wanna be some trifling ass niggas right" she laughed psychotically.

" i'll see you soon"she said then hung up.

" what she say" she asked lining the drinks up.

" you better just hope i don't get killed for any of this" i sighed out getting up.

Y/N POV

" yo big dog how you been" i asked.

" y/n my old friend and old top seller how are you" he said with a chuckle.

" i'm alright how about you"

" i'm good but you never just call me to call me whatchu you need done my child.. someone need to disappear" he asked me.

" i can handle that part i just need to know where someone is" i asked.

" who"

" you remember cliff" i asked.

" Clifford johnson how could i forget" he said.

" i need to know where he's at right now" i said.

" do i need to send people to get him and bring him to the trap" he asked.

" nah nah like i said i can handle everything i just need to know where he's at" i said.

" y/n" kendrick said and i held up my hand to shut him up.

" give me a few hours and i'll send you a text" he said.

" thanks"

" don't mention it" he said with a chuckle then hung up.

" are you seriously gonna kill him" kendrick said looking at me.

" i'm not gonna kill him.. i'm just gonna make him wish he was dead with the ass whooping he's finna get"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" bora bora huh" i chuckled getting bigdogs text.

" kendrick go get some clothes from the spare room you stay in we taking a trip" i smirked.

cliff pov

" she doesn't know we're here right"

" nope she just told me that when she sees me it's my ass and she might no my bad she will fuck my bitch after she beat my ass and will send a video then hung up" i said sitting on the couch.

" i mean hopefully she gives us time to explain so i don't have to get your girl killed"

" knowing her probably not.. when we go back to the states in two days to get her she's going to probably put me in a coma"

" good luck with that"

" yo ass ain't off the hook.. she might feed yo ass to piranhas or tigers or sum shit" he said.

" well at least i'll have more time to explain and she might not because i'm her soulmate nigga i need her as much as she needs means remember as of right now you are the trifling bestfriend" she laughed.

" girl your the cheating girlfriend" i said looking at her stupid.

" yeah but trifling bestfriend is a whole lot worse" she laughed getting up.

" not funny" i mumbled.

" cliff you'll be fine" she said shaking her head.

" that's what you think" i said looking at my phone sighing at my lock screen that was me and y/n on stage smiling.