2

We pulled up to the school and i parked the car not far from the entrance. We had a few minutes to spare so i turned the car off and we sat in a comfortable silence until it was time to go. We got out the car and headed towards the entrance and went our separate ways. See even tho kehlani and i are very close in school we not together all the time. Now outside of school is a different story. I walk to see my friend Megan.

"whats good megamind" i said

" Girll don't start with your shit" she said mean mugging me

" chill meg im just playin" i said chuckling and kinda scared all in one

Like dont me wrong i'm about 5'11 6ft but megan is the definition of a hour glass like if slim thick was a person it would be megan.

"man bring your goofy ass on so we can go to class" she said chuckling and shaking her head

We go to our 1st class. I forgot that me and lani have have this class together. Meg and i walk in and sits down. I didn't peep Jahron flirting with keh till megan said something.

" ay isn't your girl that jahron annoying ass flirting with" she said

I look towards them and it do look like they flirting. lani did say she had a crush on him so i wouldn't be surprised. it hurt though it hurt real bad but i should've expected this when you have a crush on your bestfriend. It's always heartbreaks.

"meg that's not my girl we just friends" I tell her hiding how i really feel

" mhmm okay" she said.

I put my headphones in playing my music and writing down lyrics for a song in my notebook. I didn't even realize class ended until i seen ppl packing up. I grabbed my bag and notebook and went to my next class.

(Skip the rest of the school day im really being lazy rn)

I had music playing all day because i kept seeing him and her everywhere all touchy and flirty and shit. She told me she had a crush on him a few months ago but didn't tell me they were talking or maybe even dating. Right now i'm in the gym shooting around cause kehlani said she was gonna be with jahron a lil while longer.

An hour later

Still not here

Two hours later

Keh wtf you at i said to myself

Three hours later

Im sitting on the hood of my car when i finally get a text from kehlani saying that i could just go home or do w.e cause she and jahron were gonna work on the song we were gonna work on. Heated wasn't the word. I got in my car and slammed the door closed then started it up and left the school. I got home and slammed the door closed. I didn't have to worry about getting in trouble bought that because moms away on business and Fuck my so called father he ain't even in my life. I go upstairs change clothes and go into the music room. I sit at the piano and play the tune that's been stuck in my head all day for a lil bit thinking of lyrics. i felt my phone vibrate so i stopped playing to see kehlani calling. I declined it. She called again declined and again and again. So finally i pick up the phone.

" What do you want" I asked her

" Heyy frann i missed you" she said

" mhmm sure" i said not even paying attention anymore

" I did i just forgot about asking you because i got caught up with jahron because he finally asked me out" she said smiling at the thought

" When" i asked leaving the room and going into mine

" this morning when we s-split up" she said realizing the tone of my voice

" Well congrats well you know what you can do now since you did it earlier" i said smiling

she relaxed cause she thought i was gonna be mad she stood me up " What can i do Y/nn" she said cracking a smile

" Forget about me again byeee" i said and hung up

I plugged my phone up and put it on silent and closed my eyes knowing how mad shes gonna be in the morning.

(A/N)

( sorry for this chapter being so short next one i'll make longer)