63

we got everything set up so my mom could watch the livestream before we got everything moved and set up at my place.

i was sitting in the chair when the live started.

" you sure about this your hair has been your life even as a child"

" anything for my mom to feel like herself again" i said.

kendrick nodded his head at me

" ima let enough of y'all roll in before we start" i said as kendrick put on some music.

he walked over to me.

" i know you guys aren't on the best of terms but u asked cliff to watch the live stream with lani and them" he said.

i just nodded.

after a few minutes of just sitting there talking it was time.

" wassup everyone now this won't be your normal live stream to where i'm just reading questions and answering them. this is me speaking to you guys as my supporters and family" i said.

" now i called this emergency meeting because there's a few topics i want to speak about"

" topic one is my life... the way i do things and the way i live my life is my business no one else's. i don't care about most of your opinions because i wanna be out here partying and doing this and that with different women. you guys don't have to deal with the consequences of anything i do so if you don't like me just shut the actual hell up and leave me alone" i said quick and easy.

" peach" kendrick said.

i chuckled.

" topic two.. my music career i might be taking a very long break from making music.. i'm not 100% sure yet but its what is most likely going to be the best thing for me, my mental health will probably start dropping soon and me and making music probably won't be the best idea"

" topic three" i said taking a breath.

" as you guys see i'm sitting in a chair, and i know you guys are probably like what the hell is going on she's dropping bombs on us like this.. well here's a bomb that was dropped on me yesterday.. i found out that my amazing mother was re diagnosed with cancer again but this time it is a stage three. she's been sick for a little over two and a half now and i never knew, she's doing chemo but it made her lose her hair, she wears this scarf on her head because she's very insecure about this" i took a deep breath.

" as you all know my hair is my life and if you know me you guys know the most i do is trim my ends... but today i want show my mom and many other women that they are not alone and the hair that is coming off my head will be given to someone to make my mom a wig" i said sitting back comfortably.

nico covered me up and i heard the clippers turn on. i felt them grab the part of my hair and cut it.

i closed my eyes and kept my breathing under control.

" you ready" he asked.

" yeah" i said.

i felt the clippers go to the back of my head and he went straight brown the middle of it.

i opened my eyes and kendrick was holding a mirror in front of me.

" oh my god" i said touching the part he shaved.

" you okay" nico asked and everyone in the room laughed.

" nahh i'm having a heart attack looking at myself right now" i said leaning back.

" you'll be alright" he said.

" it's all going for a good cause so i know i will be" i chuckled.

he started shaving more chunks as we all talked and joked around.

he started shaping and edging me up.

he cleaned off all the extra hair off me and started brushing my hair. he took the cover off of me then i got up.

" look at you out here swimming already" kendrick said touching my waves.

i got close to the camera and started touching my hair.

" i look good" i chuckled.

i read some of the comments and they were hyping me up and all.

" thank you all for tuning into this livestream as i cut my hair and talked to you all, if i do end up taking a break i will announce it and yeah i love you all and have a blessed evening" i said and we turned off the live streams.

" you okay" kendrick asked me.

" no and yes" i said.

" you look good" kendrick said.

" thanks"

" out here looking like my little twin but let's clean this hair up" he said.

" yeah let's clean it up" i mumbled.