28

i felt something against my neck. it started to move around and when it got to my sweet spot i groaned.

" kehlani stop it" i mumbled.

" i need you to wake up for me baby" she said kissing all over my face.

" okay okay" i chuckled and opened my eyes.

she looked me in the eye and she smiled.

" why am i up" i asked lowly.

" because i wanted to spend time with you before you go to sound check" she said sitting directly on y/n jr.

" kehlani"i said.

" yes" she said.

" your sitting directly on hmm" i said point my eyes downwards.

she leaned down near my ear.

" what if i like sitting on it" she said slowly rocking her hips.

" keh" i said gripping her sides.

" what i'm not doing anything" she said caressing my neck.

" you know how i feel about you and my neck" i said.

" mmmm i don't think i remember i think you need to remind me" she said wrapping her hand around my neck and applying pressure.

" gladly"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i walked in the venue and walked to kehlani dressing room to hear music playing. i listened through the door and they was jamming to fake love.

" that's when they smile on my faceee, whole time they wanna take my place whole time they wanna take my place, whole time they wanna take my placeee" they sung.

" yeah i know they wanna take my place, i could tell that love was fake" i busted in the room singing.

" i don't trust a word you say" kahh sung.

" how you wanna click up after ya mistake" edward sung.

"look you in the face and it's just not the same, i've been down so long it look like up to me" keh song.

" they look up to me" i sung.

" i got fake people showing fake love to me straight up to my facee, STRAIGHT UP TO MY FACE" we sung the last line together.

kehlani started dancing around and i laughed.

" so is this what y'all do when i'm not here" i asked sitting on the couch.

" mostly she's always supporting yo ass" Edward said.

" glad the support goes both ways" i said chuckling.

she walked over to me and pecked my lips a few times.

" i'll.. always.. support.. you" she said in between each kiss.

she pulled away and i smiled.

" back at you" i said.

" woah woah woah woah what did i miss" edward asked looking confused.

" nothing" i said.