21

i sat up and stripped out of my bra and shorts i had on. her eyes immediately went to y/n jr. she always did this. she eyed my shit like it was her last meal or something.

" sit up" i told her and she obeyed.

i stripped her from her shirt and saw she had no bra. i smirked and laid her down. i started nibbling and leaving open mouth kisses all over her neck.

" y/n no hickeys on my neck" she said breathlessly.

" don't worry mi amor i know" i said kissing down to her chest.

i took one of her nipples in my mouth and started nibbling and sucking on it while my fingers toyed with the other one.

her hands shot to the back of my head she moaned. i went to her right boob and started to suck on and toy with the one i was just sucking on.

"y/n" she moan barley above a whisper.

i let go of her nipple with a popping noise and kissed down her chest and left open mouth kissed on her stomach.

i got to the hem of her shorts and looked up. she nodded and i gave her the are you sure look.

she rolled her eyes and i took that as my cue to go ahead.

she lifted her bottom half up and i pulled the shorts off of her along with her panties.

i took a look and her pusey was glistening. i opened her legs a little more and started kissing up her thigh.

when i got to her inner thigh i started leaving hickeys there.

she loved her thighs being loved on.

" y/n" she said moaning.

" looks like your wearing pants to preform tomorrow" i chuckled.

i blew on her clit and her breathing picked up. i dragged my tongue through her folds then to her clit.

i looked up at her to see she was already watching me. i winked at her and she smiled but it was soon dropped as i latched onto her clit.

" y/n" she moaned out gripping my hair.

i started rubbing on her thighs as i started licking and sucking on her clit at the same time.

" oh my goddd" she whined out.

i gripped them and pushed her legs open again as they started to close.

i started to suck harder as i felt her trying close her legs again.

she arched further into my mouth and i pulled away.

she whined at the lost contact and tried to put me back.

i laid next to her and looked at her. she straddled me and moved to my face.

her caramel thighs were place on ether side of my head. she hovered over my mouth and i leaned up and went back to sucking on her clit again. i gently bit down on her clit and licked my from her slit to her clit.

i felt her start grinding herself on me. i flattened my tongue and she went faster. she had a really good grip on my hair.

" y/n i'm so close" she moaned out.

i looked up at her and she was already looking at me.

i slipped my tongue inside her and that sent her over the edge.

i felt her thighs started shaking and i felt her juices all over my face. i let her calm down from her high before pulling my tongue out of her.

she slumped over on the bed and i slid from under her.