37

after i finished getting dressed i stared at the two little pictures in my hand that go in my ski mask.

" how are we doing this" i asked as we sat 3 blocks away from jj house.

"he's chilling on the porch as of now with his boys. we do a drive by, peel his peoples shot back and deal with that nigga one on one" he said.

i made sure my shit was loaded with the extendo on it.

i rubbed my fingers over the two pictures like i used to do and put them back in my mask.

i put the mask on and made sure i could see but they couldn't see me.

i made sure all my tats were hidden and i looked at him.

" let's do this" i said.

he started the car back up and we started driving heading towards the house. as we turned on his street and sped up a bit.

i took the safety off the gun and rolled down the window. as i seen his house come up i started to left off shots. i seen a few of his ppls drop and they started shooting back.

one surprisingly hit me right in the stomach.

" ahhh shit" i said leaning back into the chair.

" y/n" cliff said spinning the block again.

" i'm fine im fine let's finish this" i said.

we killed the rest of the mfs that was out side and pulled up on him.

cliff jumped out before i did obviously and tackled his ass as he tried to run.

" nahh nigga where you goin huh" he said as i walked up on them.

" when you gon learn jj" i said.

" i don't learn i just get even" he said.

" well i'm about to even your chances of living" i said.

" she's never gonna be yours jj and you need to accept that actually you will accept it" i said.

i shot the nigga in his leg so he couldn't get up and cliff could. he yelled in pain.

" it's only matter of time before she's done with you y/n whatchu gonna do then huh.. your little lani won't want you anymore and your gonna have to live with that and she doesn't you better hope all your bullets kill me because i'm gonna fuck her good wether she likes it or not-"

i angrily let off a few shots in his body and the lady one in the head.

i stood over his lifeless body and felt myself about to collapse when cliff caught me.

" i gotchu let's get out of here" he said.

we got in the car and drove fast back to his place.

when he opened the door everything went black.

Cliff Pov

" kehlani is going to literally kill me" i said stitching y/n up.

i put the clothes that had her blood in it in my fireplace.

i looked in her ski mask and saw two pictures of kehlani.

" god be on my side" i said putting the mask in my pocket.

i carried her to the car and and put her in the back.

i got in the drivers seat and made why way to lanis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when i got there i jumped out and quickly knocked on her door.