53

i was sitting at home chilling on live after the show eating a fruit cup.

" y/n it's good to see you again.. it's good to see messages and stuff from you guys again. i needed to take a break mental health you know" i said chuckling.

" y/n you're sexy.. well thank you" i smirked as a joke then laughed.

" just for you i might jeopardize, my whole life i might sacrifice, the way you move is like woah, got me locked and i'm hypnotized" i rapped.

i seen kehlani hopped in my live.

" my fine ass girlfriend" she wrote and i just chuckled.

i was about to say something when i saw edward text me.

kehlani is drunk.. get them off your live somehow before she pulls a you.

" keh facetime me" i said then quickly ended my live.

instead of them facetiming me they texted me.

i was about to call edward when he ended up calling me.

i picked it up and his face connected.

" bro what is she talking about" i asked him.

" she's drunk y/n. she was drinking that don julio all night and just kept talking about you and i thought bringing them home was the best thing but it wasn't" he said.

" she wants to come to my house" i said.

" i know that's why i called you" he said.

" just bring them it's fine" i sighed out.

" you sure" he asked.

" yeah just come" i said.

" i'll see you when i get there" he said.

" okay" i said then hung up.

i groaned and placed my phone down.

i walked upstairs and stripped from my shirt and put a pair of sweats on.

there was a knock on my door downstairs. i jogged down and opened the door to see edward holding up a drunk kehlani.

" baby" she said launching themselves at me.

" i got them edward just enjoy your night" i said to him.

" you sure" he asked.

" yeah" i said.

" good luck" he said with a chuckle and i closed the door.

" mmmh i missed you so much" she said.

" keh-"

" seeing you on stage was getting me all bothered and i wanted to take you in the back of the jeep" she said.

" kehlani"

" i never cheated on you.. i want us back.. yeah i kissed demi but i never did anything with that nigga he wouldn't leave me alone and i groaned out his name then my crew came in clapping because we finished the last show.. i know where home is and it's with you don't give up on me y/n" they said.

" kehlani-"

" nobody will ever do it like you y/n.. and i mean loves me like you, make me mad like you, kiss it like you, or hit it like you, i only want you and will probably forever want you. you make me feel happy and make me feel brand new everytime we're together. you give me these feels that make me question if our love is real at times but when you hug me, or kiss me, or make love to me, i know everything i feel is real" she expressed her feelings.

she's never expressed a lot to me. i feel like she holds back a lot of things.

" keh we can't just bounce back from something like this" i said sighing.

" then we can go slow after tonight" she said.

" why after tonight" i asked.

" because tonight i want you to slut me out" she said waif with a smirk.

A/N

all righttt you guys know the drill are we doing this smut thing or nahh i'm giving you guys a two hour ratio to decide.