48

" y/n" Gabriella said walking out the booth.

" huh" i said looking up from the notebook.

" you seem out of it you good" she asked sitting next to me.

" i'm alright" i said.

" are you sure" she asked.

" yeah" i said getting up grabbing my notebook.

truth was i wasn't. kehlani and i talked last night back at my house.

flashback

" yeah we can hit a party why not" i said walking around my room.

" yeah but-" he stopped talking because we heard keys and by the way the person was walking i knew who it was.

they knocked on the door and opened it to reveal my thoughts were right.

" uhh cliff can you give us a minute" kehlani said.

" yeah y/n ima go get dressed" he said walking away out the door.

" i gave him a reason" she said.

my heart hurt hearing that but nodding my head for her to continue.

" i won't lie to you and say when we were going through our issues i didn't call him attractive because i did from the way things looked we were gonna be done but we fixed things and i told him off and said we will be friends no flirty business what so ever, he did make me feel some type of way about how he understood me, and i know you are trying and i thank you for that so much because you could've ended it when i changed my sexuality but you didn't so" she said taking a pause.

" so you had some type of feelings for him" i asked with my head down.

" i did before not now i see him as a friend" she said.

" but is that how he sees you" i asked.

" no" she sighed.

" he's trying to respect our relationship but his feelings do her in the way at times" she said.

i took in all the information and nodded my head.

i didn't want to argue.

and i definitely didn't want to fight.

" i'm gonna take a small break in the bathroom.. you don't have to leave... i just need to take in this new information" i said.

" okay" she said barley above a whisper.

she put her things down as i stood up.

she laid on the bed on my side and i walked into the bathroom and shut and locked the door. i walked over by the sink and put my head on the edge of it.

i didn't like what i heard even though i needed to know and wanted to i didn't like it.

my hands we intwined with each other behind my head as i picked it up staring at the ground.

( something like this basically)

flashback over

we've been okay since then but it hasn't been the same.

i didn't realize i was staring at the booth door until i heard gabby say something again.

" you gonna open the door" she asked.

i shook my head and opened the door to the booth and walked in.

i put the headphones on and did a quick mic check before she played the sound back.

" It's the sunrise And those brown eyes, yes You're the one that I desire-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" y/n are you sure you not hungry" cliff asked.

" yeah i'm sure go ahead without me" i said staring at the wall.

" okay i'll call to check up on you okay" he said.

" mhm" i hummed back.

i heard him close my door and i sighed.

CLIFF POV

i left y/n and drove over to kehlanis and knocked on her door.

edward answered the door and sighed.

" your bestie broke my bestfriend" i said looking at him.

" well kehlani has been cooped up in her room for the last few days soo join the crowd"

" we need to fix this y/n is glad kehlani told her but she's kinda hurt that kehlani was going to give up like that" she said.

" and kehlani is mad at herself for almost giving up like that even when y/n is trying to understand her"

" i have an idea if you can get lani out the house and to the location" i said.

" i'll do it i'll make something up we just need to fix this mess.." i said backing up a bit.

" text me the details of everything i must try and get this one up" he said.

i nodded and ran back to my car and jumped inside.

" operation fix they relationship is a go" i chuckled.