6

" that's what happens when you don't pay attention meg" i said dying of laughter.

" im glad you find me walking into the pillar amusing" she mushing me.

" who wouldn't" i said as we walked to our lockers.

" hey y/n" jonathan megan's friend said.

" hey jon jon" i said opening my locker.

" you coming with us" he asked.

"going where" i asked grabbing my books.

" i didn't ask her yet" megan tried to whisper.

" frennn this one right here was suppose to ask you while you were walking"

" well she walked into a pillar so that was stopped early" i chuckled again at the memory. " anyways what am i suppose to be asked" i questioned.

" i perform at this little club tonight and i wanted to know if you wanted to come" she asked nervously.

" yeah sure i'm down" i said closing my locker and looking at them.

" really"

" yeah just you know send me the addy and the time to be there and you'll see me" i said with a wink.

i chuckled and walked away from them to go to class. i walk in and go to my usual seat. a few minutes later kehlani walks in and sits next to me.

" hey shawty" i said looking at her.

" hey" she said with a smile.

" how was your night last night" i asked her.

" it's was good sort of, i went out with jahron but then he wanted to fuck so that's where it went downhill" she said quietly.

" is his dick little or something" i chuckled lowly.

" no no it's not that it's just i want to give him some but i don't want him to be my first" she whispered.

" then who-" i was cut off by the teacher walking in and starting the lesson.

time skip

i was in the school weight room after school working out a bit.

jahron and his crew walked in. i saw kehlani and megan walk in.

i knew jahron was going to start something so i just put my other headphone in to zone him out. i saw him looking at me and talking but i zoned into my music.

" ASAP get like me, Never met a motherfucker fresh like me, All these motherfuckers wanna dress like me, Put the chrome to your dome make you sweat like Keith, Cause I'm the nigga, the nigga nigga, Like how you figure?, Getting figures and fuckin bitches
She rollin' swishers for her bitches" i mumbled.

i was so zoned in that i didn't realize megan had walked in front of me.

" y/n" she said waving her hand in my face.

i put the weight down and took my headphone out.

" hey my bad" i said as i took part of my shirt and wiped my face.

" you're good... wanted to make sure you were still coming tonight" she asked.

" for sure shawty" i said with a smile.

" okay good" she said smiling back at me.

we exchanged a few words before our conversation got interrupted.

" hey bestie" kehlani said walking to me and giving me a hug.

" heyy" i said giving her a side hug.

she raised her eyebrow at me.

" calm down its cause i'm all sweaty" i explained.

she hummed.

" well i was coming to ask you about coming to this club tonight to watch me preform" she said.

" oh she's already gonna be there because i asked her to come earlier" megan said with a smirk.

" so you'll be there" she said ignoring everything megan had said.

" yeah i'll be there" i said letting out a little breath.

" good cause you haven't heard any of my music live" she said touching my arm.

i looked up at the clock and saw it's was already almost 5:30.

" well ladies it was nice chatting with you but i'm gonna go home and shower so i can be at y'all performances on time" i said with a awkward smile.

i collected my stuff and walked out the room.

" well that was awkward" i mumbled as i walked down the hallway.