12

i've been in my head for the last month about seeing kehlani again. she looked good really good at that. i was in the studio trying to finish my part on this song but my mind wasn't here.

i felt someone shake me and i looked at them.

"yeo you good" cliff asked looking at me.

" yeah.. yeah i'm good" i said standing up.

" i was asking if you wanna get food real quick"

" uh sure yeah" i said grabbing my phone and getting up.

we walked outside and went to his car. we got in and took off to go find food.

i turned on the radio and heard a song that sounded very familiar.

" But I don't gotta worry, put my hand on your mouth, Put my hands in your mouth, girl
We got plans at my house, you know the way up
It's the way you walk, the way you talk, babe
It's the way you love, the way you fuck, the way-"

i chuckled remember the funny shit we went through to make this song.

Flashback

" Kehlani" i said calling her.

she looked up from her song book and i hit her with a spit ball in the forehead.

" y/n i'm going to-" she didn't even get to finish her sentence before i hit her with another one.

" ima fuck you up" she said putting her book down and chasing me around the studio.

~~~

i don't remember falling asleep but i did and i wish i didn't have.

i felt something hit me hard in the face and when i went to hold the part i got hit and look at kehlani who was the only one in the room i felt something foamy on me.

" baby powder and shaving cream bitchhhhh" she said.

"ima kill you" i said getting up and going at her.

flashback over

we were fucking with each other the whole night trying to complete this song. i'm glad she kept it and released it but why is this my first time hearing it.

" soo" cliff said turning the music down a bit.

" yeah" i said back to him.

" what's been going on with you and before you say nothing remember who you're trying to lie to" he said.

i sighed thinking about if i should tell him or not.

" you remember the girl i have always told you about but never let you meet" i asked him.

"your imaginary buddy" cliff joked.

" cliff" i rolled my eyes.

" i'm joking i'm joking but yeah i remember her.. it was your bestfriend right" he asked.

" yeah... well you met her" i said.

" y/n when did i meet her? last time i checked you been all bummed out for basically two months now" he said pulling into the parking lot of (whatever you want).

" the girl shaina was with is her. the girls name is kehlani parrish if you think i'm joking search it up" i said.

you looked at me with this look of disbelief in his eye. he pulled out his phone and went to safari and searched kehlanis name.

his eyes went wide when he seen the girl we met at my house.

" she was the girl i was in love with throughout my high school and middle school... oh and now" i said looking out the window.