46

i've been busy all week doing things and it is finally the 28th which means it's grammy day. i'm bringing my mom, kehlani,cliff, kendrick, and edward. i nominated for soo many grammys i don't know how to feel right now.

i was in the living room while they were doing my hair when kehlani came downstairs.

" ello mate" i said.

" it's nice to finally see you in person" she said quickly giving me a kiss.

" i'm sorry i've been gone all week you kno-"

" i know i just missed my girlfriend" she said chuckling.

" well you soon to be grammy winner girlfriend is right here" i said.

" your nominated in 5 categories" she said with a smile.

" and hopefully i win at least one" i said.

" listen being introduced as grammy nominated is enough for me" she laughing.

i chuckled at her then pulled out my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

everyone else said they would meet us at the end of the red carpet. i asked my mom did she want to take pictures now and she said she wanted to wait when i had my awards.

so me and kehlani were walking the carpet together killing the scene like always. we continued walking the walkway until i had a interview.

" y/n first off you and kehlani look amazing" she said.

" thank you" we both said.

" okay now how does it feel to be at your first grammys and be nominated five times" she asked.

" it feel unreal. i've always wanted to be right where i'm standing but i've had my doubts because of how things were going for me but i'm thanking god cause i still made it" i said with a smile.

" okay now you and kehlani blessed up with a few songs in the last two years can we expect more collabs soon"

" i mean we're in the studio together all the time so you guys will eventually" i said.

" kehlani when is your next album dropping" she asked her.

" mmmm the world may never know" she said and laughed.

the interviewer laughed. " y/n how about you"

"sometime this year" i said with a wink.

" well you heard here we will get a new album from both of them eventually, congrats on the nominees y/n"

" thank you" i said.

we continued to walk the carpet and finally we got to the end.

" i'm not taking pictures for a whole week" i said sighing.

kehlani laughed as we went to find our seats.

as we sat down i didn't know how to feel.

" you okay" she asked.

" yeah it's just unbelievable i'm even sitting here" i said.

" well believe it because you deserve it" she said.

i smiled and pecked her lips.

a few artists who saw me came up to me and talked about working on music and what not. my social battery isn't at half anymore and i think kehlani could tell.

" just get thorough the show and we can go home" she said.

" tryin just so many people are coming up to me" i mumbled.