61 coachella

" Diamonté get offf meeee" i groaned.

" nope" she said popping the p.

she was on live and she was sitting on my back.

" girl if i flip you off me and you hit the floor that's on you" i said to her.

" y/n they asked are you preforming at coachella" she said.

" now why would you ask me that knowing where we are" i said looking around the trailer.

she chuckled and continued talking to them but getting off of me.

i stood up and stretched.

i didn't realize she had the camera on me until she said something.

" papiii right thereee" she said showing me.

i smiled and then picked up my shirt.

i put it on knowing i was most likely gonna have it off by the end of the show.

" bye live" i said chuckling up the deuces.

Diamonté sat her phone down and got up.

she walked towards me and wrapped her arms around me.

" when you gonna stop playin with me" she asked quietly.

" you know i'm not doing the relationship thing right now girl.. let's just continue having fun like we is" i said quickly.

she sighed " okay" she mumbled..

she pecked my lips and i smiled.

" i'll catch you later" i said.

" alright" she said going back to her phone.

i walked out the trailer and walked over to the stage.

they started putting the ear piece on me and stuff because cardi was preforming and she asked me to do one song with her before my set which was perfect because my set was after hers.

" the ring on my phone ring on my finger you acting like you ain't tryin to do ether, was a good girl watch me turn diva here goes my heart i put it on speaker" cardi rapped.

" you don't hit my line no more oh oh, you don't make it ring ring ring ring, i can't keep this on the low, i want you to make it ring ring ring ring" that voice meant she was here.

i peaked my head from behind the pillar and looked at the screen to see my actuation was correct.

" you used to be on my line, on my tip all the time yeah, love the way you make me feel like you don't mind that i ain't got time for ya, and no it don't go to my head, i'm only arrogant in bed, i just love to know that you wanna spend time with me instead, now you all caught up, yeah you all caught up and you done left me alone yeah, you was all fed up ready for the next step wanna be on your own, said i just miss you, i just miss us baby" she sung.

" all i know is you don't hit my line no more oh oh, you don't make it ring ring ring ring, i can't keep this on the low, i want you to make it ring ring ring ring" she finished.

not gonna lie the song was catchy and bop but i ain't making shit ring since she wanna be with bird brain... plus being single is fun when everyone wants you.

they handed me a mic as kehlani started walking towards me. their eyes went wide but i could tell she was trying to keep their cool.

" hey" she said stoping next to me.

" wassup" i said fixing my ear piece not looking at her.

" i- look-" she just sighed.

" its nice seeing you" she said.