2. Movie Night

I published the first chapter so i began to write chapter 2 there will be more of Connie in this chapter and i don't want to rush things a lot with Connie and Y/n so it's gonna start like this!

"SASHA WAIT FOR MEE!" you said running to her.
Connie giggled and closed the door.

[Jean's POV]

"I'll text you to see when you're free to hangout"Connie said before saying goodbye and closing the door behind Y/n.

"Soooo?.." I said to Connie as he turned around looking at me. "You and Y/n, Huh?" i said to him with a smirk on my face.
"She seems really nice and she's cute too" Connie said to me as i could see him blush as he said that.
You sighed. "Listen Connie.." I began to say.
"She's really nice and i've been her best friend since we were in elementary school if you want to go out with her then ask her i don't have anything against it but..." I said looking at Connie who seamed kinda scared with what you were going to say next. "Don't break her heart you hear me? If you do i'll personally confront you about it." I finished.

"I promise i won't break her heart... She seems like a nice person with a good personality. I don't know her that well yet but from how she acted being here for the while we were talking on the couch she seemed so great and i want to get to know her better" Connie said.

"Let's go" i said grabbing my keys off the table and gesturing to Connie to get out the front door.

"Jean where are we going?" Connie asked.

"We're going to their dorm room. They said they were having a movie night so let's go to the store and get some snacks and drinks" i said to him as he got flustered from what i said about going to their dorm room. He hesitated to talk but eventually got words out. "A-are you.. s-sure?" Connie stuttered.

"Yeah i'm sure i'll text Sasha because it seems to me like she already knows about it" i said. Connie looked shocked because he though he was concealing it well.

[ Sasha and Jean's texts]

Jean: Sasha are you and Y/N home yet?

Potato Girl: We're heading home right now, why?

Jean: Can Connie and i come over to your movie night with you guys? We'll buy more snacks as well

Potato Girl: Yeah of course plus it will make Y/n flustered. I won't tell her you're coming so it'll be a surprise for her to see you and Connie

Jean: Wait she likes him?

Potato Girl: Yeah she does she got all red and flustered. Lets make them sit together since we have two couches you and i will sit on one and they will sit on the other. We'll get over there soon.

Jean: Okay sounds like a plan we'll be there in 20 minutes.

[End of text messages]

"Okay let's go to the store" i said
"Okay" Connie said.

[End of POV]

"Y/n why are you blushing?" Sasha said with a smirk on her face. "I'm not blushing Sasha!" you playfully yelled. "OH I THINK YOU ARE. YOU LIKE CONNIE DONT YOU?!" she jumped up and down.

From all the talking about that you realized that you had already gotten to 7/11. You got a bunch of snacks and drinks even though it was only for you two. Little did you know Sasha invited Jean and Connie. You payed for the items and went back to the dorm.

[Back at the dorm]

* Knock, Knock,Knock*

You heard 3 knocks at your front door. You got up and opened the door to see Jean and Connie standing in front of you. You got flustered seeing Connie behind Jean. He had grey sweatpants and a dark blue hoodie.
"He looks so hot" you thought to yourself.
You didn't even noticed but Connie was blushing.

"Oh hey guys glad you could make it!" Sasha said.
"Damn potato girl, she knew what she was doing" you said in your head.
"Hey Y/n i invited Jean and Connie over to our movie night. Is that okay?" The brunette said.
"Yeah that's fine" you said with a smile. You noticed that Connie started to blush a bit when you smiled he looked cute though.

Sashas and Jean sat on the couch across from the other couch leaving you and Connie no other choice but to sit together. "What movie should we watch?" Sasha said.
"Umm what about (favorite movie)?" i said
"That's my favorite movie" Connie slightly yelled.
You found it cute and started laughing at him. He looked down at you to see you were laughing at him.
"That's my favorite movie too" you said.
"Okay then it's settled we'll watch (favorite movie)" Jean said.

[ 30 minutes into the movie]

Sasha and Jean fell asleep on the couch while Connie and you kept watching. You felt a bit tired and started to fall asleep which made you fall into Connie's arms. He was blushing at how you looked when you slept he though you looked cute and peaceful.
He began to stroke your soft (H/l) (H/c) hair. You moved in your sleep to re position yourself. You hugged Connie while you were sleeping. Connie didn't know how to react to you hugging him while you were asleep. You looked cold and you were shivering. Connie proceeded to take off his dark blue hoodie and put it on top of you revealing his white shirt that hugged him revealing a bit of his abs.

[15 minutes later]

Connie fell asleep with you in his arms 5 minutes after giving you his hoodie.

You woke up feeling something kind of hard. You looked down and saw that you were touching his abs. He didn't have his hoodie on so you could see them. You then realized that his hoodie was on your back. Connie then woke up to see your hand on his stomach. "Oh you're awake" Connie chuckled with a small blush on his cheeks. On the other hand you were blushing like crazy and he noticed right away. "I-ITS NOT WHA-WHAT YOU THINK IT IS" you quickly took your hand off his abs. "No it's fine" Connie said grabbing your arm and putting your hand back on his stomach. "I-I um" you stuttered a bit. "Yes?" Connie then said. You giggled a bit loudly making Connie laugh a bit. "You look cute when you sleep" Connie said and i put my head down in embarrassment. "WHAT ITS TRUE DONT BE EMBARRASSED!" Connie whisper yelled since Sasha and Jean were both asleep. "Tomorrow.." you began to say. "Do you want to hang out we start school on Monday and tomorrow is Sunday so do you want to?" you asked him. "Yes that's fine with me i wanna take you somewhere anyways it'll be a surprise" connie said putting his pointer finger on his lips making a silent "shh" gesture.
"Here you seemed cold when you were asleep so i took off my hoodie and put it on you." connie said as you felt your cheeks heat up. "I- Uh.. Thank you Connie" you said with a soft smile making him smile back to you.
-

-
This was the end of the second chapter i don't know if this is actually a good fan fic because i've never wrote one anyways chapter 3 will be up soon!