8. After the fight

"Hey Y/n look at this live stream that's going on in the cafeteria." Sasha said. You looked at Sasha's phone and saw Eren and Connie fighting in the middle of the cafeteria. You saw Connie kick Eren's ankle as Eren tripped. Connie got on top of Eren and started punching him. Jean, Mikasa and Armin then stepped in along with a few other people. Jean and some other people got ahold of Connie and started dragging him out of the cafeteria. Mikasa and Armin tried to get Eren to calm down.

You heard noise coming from outside your dorm room you opened the door and went outside to see what all the noise was. It was Connie being dragged into his dorm room. Jean and 3 other people were trying to get him to calm down. You saw Connie with bruises and blood on him. You and Sasha ran to where Connie and Jean were. "Connie!" you screamed worried. "Hey Y/-" You cut Connie off by giving him a hug.
"Are you okay? Why were you and Eren fighting?" you asked him worried. "You" Jean said. At this point the other people restraining Connie were gone.

Connie, Jean and you walked into their dorm room while Sasha went to go get the food from your dorm room to eat with them.

"Now tell me why you were fighting Eren" you said to Connie. "It's b-because i saw him kissing you." Connie said. You let out a sigh "Connie that's no reason to get into a fight with him. I want you to know that i have no feelings toward Eren at all." You told Connie. "JEAN GET ME A FIRST AID KIT!" You yelled. "Okay!" Jean responded.

"Take off your shirt" You told Connie. "W-what? I thought that made you flustered no?" Connie asked. "Yes it does but i need to see if you're seriously hurt. I saw him hit you pretty hard" You told him.
"YOU SAW? WHERE?!" Connie asked raising his voice a bit. "There was a livestream on instagram from someone Sasha follows." you responded.

Connie takes off his shirt to reveal some bruises Eren left on him. "Connie.." you sighed. Jean handed you the first aid kit with some water. You grabbed a cloth from the kit and got it damp with water. "Connie, sit down and stay still hold my arm or leg if it hurts okay?" you said to him. "Okay" he replied back.

Sasha walked in with the bag of food in her hand. "Hey guys!" Sasha said. "Hey Sasha" everyone said.
"how bad is connie?" she asked. "I don't know yet i just started" you replied.

You started patting the areas where Connie had wounds. "Tsk, it burns" Connie said grabbing your arm slightly. "I'm sorry connie." you replied as you kept pressing the cloth on his wounds.

You finished cleaning Connie's face and put 2 bandages on the cuts. "Connie lay down on the couch i need to check if you have any pain on your stomach." you told him.

Connie went and laid down on the couch with his stomach facing up. You could see his toned abs.
You began to touch Connie's stomach. "Does this hurt?" you asked him. "No but this just seems like you wanting to touch my abs." he said with a smirk. You got flustered. "No! i just want to make sure you're okay." You told him sincerely.

You kept touching his stomach until he finally spoke up about an injury. "Ow that hurts" Connie said. "I'm sorry let me see what it is." you told him.
You looked closer. "Hm it should be fine just a bruise but it seems like a bad one." you said to him taking off your hands from his stomach.
"Okay thanks for making sure i'm okay do you want to eat now?" he said. "Yeah i'm pretty hungry." you told him.

Connie was still laying on the couch in the same position. You started to get up from kneeling down until Connie grabbed your hand and put it back on his stomach. He moved your hand around for you to feel his abs. "C-connie? W-why are you-"
"I know you wanted to feel my abs i could see it in your eyes" he said to you cutting you off from what you were saying. You got flustered and removed your hand from his stomach. Connie got up behind you not putting his shirt on.