9. Hospital

TW: Blood

You and Jean found Connie on the floor unconscious. There was blood on the floor. You started to cry walking over to Connie. "Stay here! i'm going to search the rest of the dorm." Jean said.

You checked Connie's pulse. "He's still breathing thank god" you said in relief. You looked closer and noticed that his arm was broken and he has a stab wound on his stomach. "No no no no no" you started to cry. "This is my fault" you said.

Sasha came into the dorm room. "Sasha call 911 Connie was stabbed in the stomach and he has a broken arm, he's still breathing just unconscious. Quickly please!" you cried.

[Sasha POV]

"Sasha call 911 Connie was stabbed in the stomach and he has a broken arm, he's still breathing just unconscious. Quickly please" Y/n cried.

I dialed 911.

Operator: 911 Whats your emergency?

Sasha: My friend has been stabbed in the stomach and has a broken leg he's still breathing just unconscious.

Operator: Okay help is on the way. Stay on the line.

[Y/n]

Jean came back from searching the dorm room the person who did it was already gone. "Fucking shit!" Jean screamed. "They already left." Jean said sounding mad and frustrated. "Jean is he going to be okay?" you cried. "I'm sure he will just stay calm Y/n." he replied.

You waited about 10 minutes until the ambulance got there. They put him on a gurney. " 1 person can ride with him." the doctor said.

"Y/n you should go with him. Sasha and i will drive to the hospital. We'll be there in a few minutes. Sasha get in the car we're leaving now!" Jean says.

You got into the ambulance. "What's your relationship with the patient?" the doctor asks. "I'm his friend." you said. "Okay, What's his name" they asked you. "Connie Springer, Age 20" you told him. "Thank you very much. He'll be okay" the doctor said reassuring you. You calmed down a little bit.

When you got to the hospital they took Connie out of the ambulance and they let you out. "Miss, please wait in the waiting room" the nurse said.

You went to sit in the waiting room as you waited for Jean and Sasha to get there and the nurses to give you some news.

You saw Sasha and Jean walk into the waiting room. "Hey guys" you said with a weak smile wiping the tears away. "Hey Y/n, how's Connie?" Sasha asked. "He should be fine i'm just waiting for the nurses to give me some news." you told them.

You waited about 30 minutes before you heard a woman talking to the lady at the front desk with a man next to her. "Hello, We're Connie Springer's parents we heard he was brought here?" The lady said to the lady at the front desk. "Yes, He'll be fine though. We're already taking care of him. Thanks to that girl and her friends over there." the lady pointed at you, Sasha and Jean. "Thank you." the man next to her said.

You were sitting down still crying next to Sasha and Jean. "Y/n he'll be okay" Sasha reassured you. You saw a woman and a man walking up to you.
"Hello we're Connie's parents." the man who was Connie's dad said. "Hello, My name is Y/n." you said to them. "I'm Jean" Jean said. "I'm Sasha" Sasha said.

The woman looked at you all. "Thank you for bringing my son to the hospital" Mrs. Springer said to you all. "You're welcome" we all said. Mrs. Springer saw that you were crying. "He'll be fine sweetie. They said that they're already taking care of him." Mrs. Springer said wiping your tears away. "You care a lot about my son don't you. Are you his girlfriend?" she asked.

Jean and Sasha looked at you and chuckled a bit. You felt embarrassed. "I do care about him a lot. But i'm not his girlfriend." you replied turning a bit red. "But you do like my son. I can see you do." she says to you. You got red and more embarrassed to hear that from Connie's mom. Sasha and Jean were still looking at you giggling. "Yeah i do actually." you gave a soft smile to her. "Well Y/n my son is lucky to have you as a friend." right as she said that the nurse came out and talked to you all.

"Connie Springer is good now. Would you like to go see him? 3 people can enter." the nurse said. "Yes we would." Mr. Springer said. "Y/n would you like to come with us." he asked. "Yes" you replied. "I'll be right back guys" you told Sasha and Jean. "Good luck Y/n" Sasha said.

The nurse guided you through the hospital to get to Connie's room. You finally reached his room and let his parents go first. You all walked in. You were behind Connie's parents so Connie couldn't see you. "Mom, Dad. Hi" Connie said while his parents gave him a hug. "Connie there is someone else in the room too" Mr. Springer said. "Who?" Connie said.

You walked out from behind Connie's parents. "Connie!" you said crying with a slight smile. "I'm glad you're okay" you said. "Well i am because of you. When you all came into the dorm i could hear your worry. I could hear you crying and telling Sasha to call 911" he said. "You heard all that?" you asked him. "Yeah i did. I also know that you were the one to ride in the ambulance with me." you felt embarrassed he knew how much you cried but also glad because he knew.

"Who did this to you?" you asked Connie.
"I honestly don't know they had a mask on" Connie said. "I was bleeding from the stab but gladly You, Jean and Sasha came back only 5 minutes after they left. I'm glad they left and you're safe Y/n. I'm glad you all didn't get hurt." he told you. His parents were watching the moment you two were having. "Are you sure you two aren't dating?" Mrs. Springer asked. "No we aren't" you both responded.

You both looked at each other and laughed. You were still crying a little bit so Connie cupped your cheek whipping the tears away . "Don't cry Y/n." he said.

The nurse came into the room. "He needs to stay here for a week until he can go back to his dorm." the nurse said. "He will still need help doing some things around so could you help him" the nurse looked at you. "yeah i can." you said to her. You opened your phone which had the background of you and Connie with pancake mix all over you. "When was that?" his mom asked. "That was actually this morning before school started." you said. "You two seem pretty close i'm glad" his mom said with a smile.

"That means i can cook for you this time!" you said with a smile facing connie.

His parents looked at you both with a smile. "we should get going Connie we'll come back to visit you on Wednesday. We'll tell Jean and Sasha they can come in" his dad said. "Bye mom, Bye dad" Connie said. "Bye Mrs and Mr Springer!"you said.

"So... what did my mom ask you?" connie said. "She asked if you and i were together." you said with a giggle. "Seems like her to ask that. Do you think who stabbed me was Eren?" Connie asked. "Hm, maybe i'll try to find out" you told him. "Y/N DONT! I don't want you getting hurt." Connie said. "Fine but only because you told me" you said.

Sasha and Jean walked into the room. "Sorry to interrupt your moment losers." Jean said walking into the room. "Hey Connie how are you doing" Sasha asked. "I'm doing good i have to stay here for a week then i can go back to the dorms although they said that Y/n has to take care of me." Connie said. "Jean i'll help him with everything else but you're going to help him go to the bathroom i'm not doing that shit" you said. "Okay then" Jean said. Connie and Sasha laughed.

"We should really get going but we will come pick you up Monday. I'll give you something then." i told Connie. "Okay but Y/n come here real quick." He said. I went up to him and gave him a hug. He then proceeded to give you a kiss on the cheek. "What was that for?!" You asked turning into a blushing mess. "Just something." he said while he turned red. "See you later dork!" you said giving him a smile.