20. Halloween Confesion

Saturday October 31st

It's been 2 weeks since you confessed to Connie. You've been avoiding talking to him or just getting near him in general but today you have to go to the same amusement park he took you to hang out for halloween with the group. We all decided to go as Naruto characters. Jean and Mikasa as Sasuke and Sakura, Niccolo and Sasha as Ino and Sai. Armin as Minato, Eren as Itachi and you as Hinata. You have no idea who Connie is going to be but you don't really care.

It was 3:13 in the afternoon and you all didn't leave until 4:00. You had about 47 minutes to chill until you left. "Hey Y/n you look good as Hinata." Sasha commented on your costume. "Thanks Sasha. I like how you look as Ino. Niccolo is going as Sai right?" I asked Sasha. "Thank you. Yes he is." Sasha replied.
"Seems like Eren, Armin and I are going to be the only ones who don't have a partner, Hm." You sighed.

Sasha sat down next to you on the couch. "Are you okay?" Sasha asked you. "Yes and no." was all you replied with proceeding to turn the tv on and watch Naruto. "Fits the occasion." Sasha said. "Yeah it does" You chuckled a bit.

-

Sasha and you were watching Naruto until you heard knocking on the door.

Sasha turned the tv off and you both started walking to the front door.

Sasha opened the door to see the whole group as Naruto characters including Connie.. he was Naruto. "Why'd he have to be Naruto." you said in your head rolling your eyes.

Sasha and you walk out with the group closing the door behind you. Sasha and the others except Connie went ahead while you locked the door. Connie waited for you to be done. "Uh.. You look good in your Hinata costume/cosplay." He said blushing slightly. "Yeah, whatever." you said walking away from him and heading towards the group.

"Guys wait for me!" you said with a smile on your face.

Connie was walking behind the whole group feeling left out. You didn't care and kept walking with the group to the cars.

-

You got to the parking lot and Jean assigned the people and which cars they would go in. "Okay listen up. Connie, Eren, Armin and Y/n will go in Connie's car" Jean said. "Great just my luck." you said crossing your arms. "And the rest will be with me in my car." Jean said walking to his car with the 3 others.

The 4 of you walked to Connie's car.
You got in the front seat while Eren and Armin got in the back.

Connie started the car and started driving towards the amusement park. Eren and Armin were minding their business in the back while Connie started to talk. "Y/n are you mad at me?" He asked. "No im not." You replied. "Then?" Connie asked again. You sighed and didn't answer. You looked out the window the whole way to the park.

-

You all finally arrived and got out of the car's. "Hey we should all be in pairs of 2!" Sasha suggested. "Okay everyone find a partner." Jean shouted.

Everyone found a partner. Eren with Armin, Mikasa with Jean, Niccolo with Sasha. Everyone found their partners and left Connie and you together.

Everyone began to leave. Leaving Connie and you both alone together.

-

It been like 2 hours of going on rides with Connie and being separated from the other.

"Let's go to the ferris wheel first" Connie said taking your hand dragging you to the ferris wheel. There weren't to many people on the ride so you two got into one of the carts quite quickly.