11. Wednesday

Today is Wednesday. I just got out of class and i'm walking to my dorm to leave my stuff then go to Connie and Jean's dorm to help Connie since he still can't do much. First i need to talk to Eren.

You look for Eren everywhere but don't find him. You walk towards the library to see if he might be there. You found Eren studying in a corner. You walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder.

"Hey Eren i came here to talk to you." You said to him.

"Yeah? what's up Y/n?" he asked. You were going to ask him about Connie's accident.

"So i came here to talk about Connie. Now Eren just please listen." You said to him. He was listening.

"So i'm guessing you know that Connie's dorm got broken into on Monday. He got his right arm broken and he got stabbed in the stomach. Jean, Sasha and I were gone and he stayed there on his own that day. We came back and found him unconscious and bleeding and we called 911. Now i'm not saying it was you because i know that you and Connie got into a fight but you would never do that. What i'm wondering is if you know who it might be." you told him. Eren listened.

Eren was thinking of what to say then he finally spoke up. "Y/n i'm sorry to hear that happened to Connie. I honestly don't know who it could be. I was with Mikasa and Armin all day after school. Maybe some stranger broke in?" Eren said to you still thinking.

"What if it was that one guy named Reiner." he told you.

How could you forget about what happened at the mall.

You spaced out for a second. "Y/n are you okay? What's wrong?" Eren asked.

"It might be Reiner. He tried to ask me out on Monday when i went to the mall with Jean and Sasha. I told him i had a boyfriend and he asked me who and i told him it was Connie although he isn't even my boyfriend he's just my friend. Connie is protective over me when it comes to that just like how i met you so i decided to say that." You said to Eren.

"He has done something like that to other guys. But instead of stabbing them he just beat them up real badly to the point that some had to go to the hospital." Eren said to you. You were glad he gave you this information.

"I would like to file a report on him but i can't go. I cant leave Connie by himself right now since he can't do much on his own. I want to go tomorrow with Sasha and Jean because they were with me when he asked me out." You told Eren.

"Hm maybe i could go over to Connie's and help him out. I promise i won't do anything to him i actually kind of want to become his friend he's pretty tough. He beat the shit out of me yet i still want to be friends with him. He actually seems like a nice person" Eren said to you. You gave Eren a smile.

"I'll tell Connie about it. Give me your number so i can text you if he agrees." You told Eren.

You give Eren your phone and let him put his number in. He sent his phone a text saying "Hey" from mine so he could make me a contact on his phone.

"Thank you so much Eren i should get going now Connie is probably waiting for me." You told him as you walked away.

"Bye. Y/n" he said.

-

You walked to Connie's dorm and didn't even care to go to yours first.

You walked into the dorm since it was unlocked for you. You opened the door to see Connie trying to get a cup. You laughed a bit and walked up to him.

"Hey Connie you need help getting a cup down?" You asked him and he smiled to you.

"Yes please Princess." Connie said making you blush.