12. Police Department

Today is Thursday. I just woke up from what felt like the longest sleep in my life it felt amazing though. I felt a grip around me and i realized that it was Connie. "Hm we must have fell asleep on the couch last night" I thought to myself.

You blinked a bit to make your vision more clear and looked at Connie. You saw that Connie was still sleeping and gave a soft smile at yourself. It was 7:00am so you decided to go back into his arm and fall back asleep. You laid on him with your arms wrapping around him lightly so you wouldn't hurt him.

-

You woke up to someone moving you. "Y/n wake up" they whispered.

"shut up i'm tryna sleep" You replied.

Connie was trying to make you wake up since you had school.

"Y/n wake up you have to get ready for school." Connie whispered.

It was probably not the best idea to whisper since you were already still half asleep.

"Just 5 more minutes please i'm warm and comfy" you said in a tired child voice.

Connie looked at you and left you alone for 5 minutes.

-

"Y/n now you need to wake up. You said 5 minutes and it's been 5 minutes" Connie said.

"shut up." was all you said.

Connie then shook you with more force so you could wake up.

"What the fuck dude?" You said in an annoyed but sleepy tone.

"You need to wake up Y/n you need to go to school." Connie said.

"Fine." You said while getting up.

"Wait i'm not in my dorm?" You said out loud.

"No we fell asleep on the couch remember." Connie said.

"Oh, can i wear one of your hoodies their warm and comfy" You asked Connie. Connie looked at you with a smile. It made him feel happy that you asked to use one of his hoodies.

"Of course beautiful" was all he said. You walked to his room and opened his closet.

You were looking through all his clothes when you found a shirt that you liked. You took it off the hanger and placed it on the bed. You kept looking for a hoodie until you found a hoodie that you liked.

You walked to the door and closed it. You walked back to the bed to take off the shirt that you were wearing and put on Connie's.

Once you were done putting the shirt on you grabbed your shirt that you were wearing earlier
and the hoodie and walked to the door and opened it. You walked back to where connie was sitting.

"I hope you don't mind but i found a shirt in your closet that i liked and wanted to wear it." You told him.

"That's fine it looks good on you" Connie said with a smile.

You felt heat rise up on your cheeks.

"Connie i'll be right back i'm going to go change my pants and get ready i'll be back in 10 minutes and make you breakfast. I think Jean is in his room let me wake him up." You said walking to Jean's door.

You knock 3 times on Jean's door before opening it. You opened his door and walked in. "Jean can you go help Connie get ready for the day i need to go change my pants and get ready." I told him.

"You're wearing Connie's shirt?" Jean asked.

"Yeah i grabbed it out of his closet then asked him if i could wear it even though i grabbed it without his permission." I told Jean.