40. Welcome to the family

You got woken up by a phone call from your dad. It's 3:00 in the morning what could he possibly want at this time? You picked up the phone and pressed the answer button. "Y/N YOUR MOMS WATER BROKE! YOU NEED TO GET TO THE HOUSE AND TAKE CARE OF ELIZABETH AND OLIVER."

"I'll be on my way." You hung up the phone and quickly got up from the bed. You got your slides on and ran out your room door. You grabbed your keys off the key rack and ran out the front door. You didn't want to go alone at this time because you were scared you were going to fall asleep while driving so you knocked on Connie and Jean's dorm room. "What the hell? Y/n?" Connie opened the door and yawned. "Can you please come with me to my parents house? My moms about to have the baby and they called me to take care of Oliver and Elizabeth but i'm scared that i'm going to fall asleep while driving so I don't want to go alone. Please come with me Connie."

"Of course of course honey. Let me just put on my slides real quick because I don't want to put my shoes on right now." Connie left you at the foot of the door and quickly went to get his slides. He quickly came back and closed the door. He took your hand and ran to the car with you.

You two quickly got into the car and began driving to your parents house.

Elizabeth: Hey do you know where mom and dad are? Oliver and I just woke up to the door slam and we looked on the driveway and they weren't there.

You: Mom is about to have the baby so they're going to the hospital. Dad called me and told me to go to the house. Connie is coming too. We'll be there in a few minutes so just go to sleep.

Elizabeth: Okay. Goodnight.

You: Goodnight.

"Eli just texted me and told me her and oliver woke up to the sound of a door slamming and that they didn't see their car in the driveway. They're going back to sleep now that I explained the situation to them."

"You should sleep while I drive. Why were you awake till 2:00 in the morning? You have only gotten one hour of sleep."

"I was watching the show girl from nowhere it's so good."

"Okay well just go back to sleep sweetheart. I'll wake you up when we get there okay?"

"Okay, goodnight for now." You chuckled and closed your eyes, drifting off while Connie drove.

-

[Connies POV]

I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. I looked to my right and saw Y/n peacefully sleeping. "God I love you so much." I said under my breath and got out of the car. I went to her side and grabbed her carrying her to the front door. "Shit we don't have a key." I mumbled. Right after Elizabeth and Oliver opened the door. "We can't sleep. Come in."

"Hey guys."

"So is she like dead or something?" Oliver said pointing at Y/n.

"Does she look dead to you?"

"Kinda?"

I let out a sigh and put Y/n on the couch. "You two go back to sleep. I'll wake you up in the morning so we can eat breakfast and maybe go see your baby sister."

"Fine. Goodnight." Oliver walked back to his room. Eli ran up to me and gave me a hug before running back upstairs.

"You're good with kids." I looked behind me and Y/n was awake.

[End of POV]

"I guess i'm okay with kids. I don't know." Connie chuckled, walking back to me. "Come on, lay down with me." He stood right in front of you looking down. "Where exactly am I supposed to lay?" He asked. "Lay your head in between my thighs with your head on my lower stomach. Also can we keep watching girl from nowhere?" You spread your legs slightly letting him lay his head on your stomach. "Sure we can. I mean this is your house no?" You chuckled and reached for the remote. 

You went on netflix and continued watching episode 2 season 2. Connie began kissing your inner thighs making you laugh a little bit because it tickled. "Connie stop that tickles." You said laughing under your breath. He then began nibbling on your inner thigh. "Yo Connie stop. We're not alone." He stopped nibbling on your thigh and smirked. You looked down and he left a hickey. "Come here. Lay your head on my chest." He did as you said and laid on top of you with his head on your chest. You gave him a small kiss on his forehead and kept watching the show. "I'll give you some tomorrow or when we get home."

"Whatever you say, angel"

-

You woke up with the tv turned off and Connie not on you anymore. You now had a blanket on top of you covering you. You smelt chocolate and pancakes. He must be cooking. You got up and walked to the kitchen and there he was making food. You went up behind him and began nibbling on his neck a little. "Payback for last night." You said once you finished. "Good morning sweetheart." He smiled, putting the toppings on the pancakes now. "That looks delicious."

"Your parents called. Your sister was born at 5:29am. They said we can go visit them and see her at the hospital after we eat."

"Then let's eat quickly I wanna see her."

"Well that sounds weird." Connie said putting the plates on the table.

"What do you mean?"

"You're always saying stuff like 'I hate kids' 'Kids are so annoying' 'their cries make me wanna die!'."

"Well it is my little sister. She might be annoying with her cries but she's still my family."

"Y/n would you ever like to have kids?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe one but that's all. Would you?"

"Yeah I would actually. I'd like to be a dad with a beautiful wife and have such a good family." He said, finishing up putting the plates on the table. He came closer to you and ran his fingers on your cheek then with his index finger touching your lips. You looked up at his eyes and you saw he was just staring at your lips. "If you want a kiss then stop staring at my lips and kiss me already."

"No." He turned and walked away from you going to the children's room. "Guys breakfast is ready!"

"We're going!"

-

"Are you guys ready to meet your little sister?" Connie asked all of you. "Yeah we are." Oliver and Elizabeth both answered. "Y/n?" He asked. "I guess i'm a little excited as well." You gave him a smile.

-

"Come in everyone." You heard your mom's voice. She seemed exhausted but happy at the same time. "Mommy!"

"Elizabeth keep your voice down." Connie whispered to her. "Sorry."

"Look it's your baby sister." Your dad said quietly.

"She looks gross."

"You know you looked like that once too you know right?"

"No i didn't."

"Did so."

"Keep your voices down. Mom is really tired and you don't want to make the baby cry either."

"Connie, Y/n.. would you like to hold her?"

"Sure." You both said with a light smile.

Your mom put your sister in your arms and connie wrapped his arms around you holding the baby. "What's her name?" Connie asked. "Her name is rose."

"Maybe one day we can have one of our own." He whispered silently in your ear. Maybe.

-

-
(1294 words)