23. Connie's home

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500!

I'll keep updating the story for you all :)

Monday November 2nd

You woke up on your bed alongside Connie. You felt his hands on your waist holding you closely to him. "Connie wake up." you said shaking him. "Babe i'm tired let me hold you in my arms a little longer." Connie said in a tired voice pulling you closer to him. "I love you but no." You told him. He puts his leg over you gently making you not be able to move. "Please." you heard his tired voice said. "Fine 5 minutes." you said and stopped trying to move. "Your voice is so hot when you're tired." You said. "What?" Connie asked. "Shit i thought i said that in my head but i guess i was thinking out loud." you told him.

Connie pressing his lips against your head and giving you a kiss. "Connie stop it." you told him. "And why should i do that?" he asked. "Because we need to get up." you told him. " No not yet." he said. "Yes we need to get ready for school" you told him. "Is your shirt off?" You asked. "Yeah why?" he replied. "Just asking so i don't have to see your abs." You told him. "Face me." he told you. You faced him and saw his abs although you were trying not to look at them. "Are you really trying not to look at them? I know you can't resist." he told you. You grabbed the blanket and put it over him. "I see." was all he said before grabbing your hand and putting it on his stomach. "Why do you always do this?" you asked him. "Because i know you enjoy it." He said. You removed your hand from his grip and got up. "Maybe i do." you said with a smirk.

You walked to your closet and took your shirt off and only had a a bra on. "Dude what the hell!" Connie said sitting up and covering his eyes. "What?" you asked him. "Put your shirt on." he told you. "Now you know how i feel." you said walking over to him. "I- uh." he stuttered flustered. "What Connie?" you said standing on the foot of the bed right in front of him. He kept his eyes shut. "Look at me." you told him. You wrapped your arms around him and kissed him. Your lips touched against his as he fell back. He put his hands on your waist and kissed you.

You removed yourself from his lips and got off him. You put your shirt on and laughed. "Now you see
how i feel when you have your shirt off." you told him. "Fine but i like having my shirt off it's comfortable." he said. "Oh then maybe i should take my shirt off too. It would only be fair." you said. "Fine i'll keep it on then." he said. "No you can take it off i just wanted to see how'd you react." you told him laughing. "Well that was an ass thing to do." he said rolling his eyes. "Guess i'll take my shirt off again." you said pretending to take it off. "No i'm sorry!" he said. "That's what i thought." you laughed.

-

Connie went back to his dorm and got ready. You took a shower and got ready and went to his dorm when you were done.

-

"Hey Y/n do you want to go to my parents house after school?" Connie asked you. "Yeah sure." You told him. "I also have two younger siblings. Martin, my little brother who is 11 and Sunny, my little sister who is 13." he said. "I cant wait to meet them." You told Connie with a smile. "I love seeing you smile." Connie said to you making you blush. You put your head on his chest and wrapped your arms around him. His shirt that he had on was kind of tight so you could kind of see the outline of his abs which made you blush slightly more. "Let's go to class now." you told him lifting your head up. "Hey you two!" Jean said with Sasha next to him. "Hey Jean, Sasha" Both you and Connie said. "We should get going to class."
Sasha said behind Jean. "Yeah we should let's go." you told them. You and Sasha walked in front of Connie and Jean. Connie was behind me and Jean behind Sasha. Sasha and i were walking and talking until i felt a pain on my rear.

"Ow that hurt." You said turning around. "CONNIE DID YOU SLAP MY ASS?!" you said pretending to be mad. "Yes.." was all he said. "Carry me!" you told. Connie. "You're such a child." Connie said picking you up like a sloth. You felt him put his hands on your legs and started walking. You had your arms wrapped around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder. You lifted up your head to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Why the kiss?" he asked. "Because you're my boyfriend and i can kiss you." you told him.