18. Driving lessons

Saturday October 17

It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon. Sasha and i were on the couch watching Avatar the last airbender. "Hey Sasha i should really learn how to drive again." you told her. "Why don't you ask Jean to teach y-" you cut her words off. "Hell no. He'd be scared and start yelling at me for almost crashing his car" you said. "Then get Connie to teach you. He would be nice. And you two would spend time alone." Sasha said with a smirk.
"I'll ask Connie but get that stupid smirk off you face." you replied.

Y/n: Hey Connie. I have a question.

Connie: Hey. What's your question?

Y/n: Can you teach me how to drive? I'd ask Jean but he'd be scared to teach me.

Connie: Yeah of course i can. What about at 3:00?

Y/n: Yeah 3:00 works fine. :)
read 2:07pm

"Connie said he would teach me at 3:00 and it's 2:07 right now." You told Sasha. "You should get ready then." Sasha told you. "Yeah and then i can get back to watching Avatar for a bit. I already took a shower this morning so i'll just put on some f/c pajama pants and the Oblivion hoodie." You told her. "He still calls you fan girl doesn't he?" Sasha asks. "Don't remind me" You said rolling your eyes and walking to your room.

You walked into your room and opened the closet door. You found some f/c pajama pants and the hoodie. You grabbed the clothes and closed the closet.

You got changed and walked back to the couch where Sasha was and kept watching.

-

[Knock Knock Knock]

You heard knocking on the door. "Come in it's open!" Both Sasha and you yelled from the couch. You both saw Connie open the door. "Y/n let's go. It's time i teach you to drive." Connie said leaving the door open. "Okay i'm coming. Let me put my shoes on first." You told him walking over to where he was.

You grabbed your shoes and started putting them on standing up. You were putting one of them on until you lost your balance and was about to fall until your felt a pair of hands grab onto your waist. It was Connie's hands holding you. "What is it with you and falling. You're so clumsy." he giggled looking into your e/c eyes. "I don't know maybe i just like falling?" You told him putting your shoe on. "She likes falling into your arms." Sasha said from the couch. "Oh shut up Sasha" You told her. " Be careful you two. Y/n, Try not to crash Connie's car. Bye!"

Connie and you walked out of the dorm room and out of the building going to his car. "I'll take you to a parking lot to practice. I'll take you to get slushees when we're done." Connie told me. "Is it hard to drive?" you asked him. "Well kind of. You just have to get the hang of it." He said getting into his car.

-

Connie took you to an empty movie theater parking lot. It was empty and spacious.

Connie stopped the car and got out. "Y/n let's switch seats." Connie said unbuckling his seatbelt and opening the car door to get out. You did the same and walked over to the drivers side and got in while Connie got into the passenger.

You both put your seatbelts on. You were nervous to drive since it has been a while since you've driven and you completely forgot how.