6. Getting ready for school

Finally done with the 3 part hanging out chapter there will be more like those later on anyways enjoy this one.

You opened your eyes slightly to the sound of the alarm. You tried to move but couldn't there was someone with their grip on you. You turned your head to see Connie asleep and shirtless. He was cuddling you in his sleep. He must have not heard the alarm sound.

"Connie wake up" you said to him moving his body to make him wake up.
"Good morning, Y/n" Connie said in a sleepy voice to you with a smile on his face. "Why do you have your shirt off?" you asked him flustered. It stayed quiet for a second until he talked. "Well i like sleeping with it off it's much comfortable. Sorry i didn't wake you last night for you to go back to your dorm i was too sleepy to even get outta bed." Connie said still holding on to you.

"Well we have to get ready for school and i have to go to my dorm to get-" you got cut off by Connie "Just 5 more minutes please? You're so warm" he said making you blush. "Fine" you told him.

[5 minutes later]

"Okay Connie times up time to get ready for school" you told him as he was annoyed that he had to get out of bed. "Fine" Connie said getting up at the same time as you giving you a hug.

Connie still had his shirt off so when he hugged you, you could feel his abs and his muscles against your body. "Y/n you look so peaceful in your sleep" he said letting go of you making you turn more red because you could see his abs.

"PUT YOUR SHIRT ON" you screamed at connie flustered. "No. I usually put it on after breakfast now let's go eat i'll make you something. You know.. i'm a great cook." he told you with a smile. "Fine but put it on after" you told him walking out of his room.

Jean was on the couch watching tv with Eren.
Eren hadn't left last night either.

"Look who's up" Jean said with a smirk. "Stop looking at us like that Jean nothing happened" you rolled your eyes at him.

"Good morning Y/n" Eren said to you with blush on his cheeks. You noticed his blush. "Good morning Eren and Jean" you replied.

Connie took your hand dragging you to the kitchen. "Okay today im gonna make Pancakes, Eggs and bacon with Orange juice for the drink" Connie said looking at you. "That sounds really good can i help?" you asked him with a smile. "Yeah of course" he replied with a smile.
"HEY GUYS! DO YOU WANT SOME?" he yelled out to Jean and Eren who were in the living room. "YES PLEASE" Both of them replied to Connie.

Connie got out the Eggs and bacon and you got out the Pancake mix. Connie began to add oil to the pan to cook the eggs while you were struggling to open the bag of pancake mix. "Here let me open it" Connie said behind you reaching for the pancake mix. It was like he was going to give you a hug from behind. You got flustered.

"Y/n i wasn't going to give you a hug i was just going to open the mix for you but now that i know.." Connie opened the bag and then hugged you picking you up. "PUT ME DOWN!" you screamed alarming Jean and Eren.

Connie put you down but once he did you got some of the mix on your hand and threw it at him. "Oh i see. You're going to pay for that" connie said with a smirk grabbing some of the mix and throwing it at you. Connie then proceeds to walk up to you and put some on your nose. You do the same to him. You both laughed noticing you made a mess.

"What the hell is happening in here?!" Jean yelled with Eren behind him.

Connie and you turned around to see them both at the foot of the kitchen. You and connie turned to each other and laughed more.

"You guys made a mess" Jean said.
You looked behind him and saw that Eren's hand was in a fist. You ignored it "Yeah we know" you said. "Clean this up after class Connie" Jean said to Connie who was standing right next to you.