15. Oblivion

Saturday October 3rd

[Connie's POV]

Jean and i were sitting on the couch on our phones. "I need to tell him" I said in my head.

"Hey Jean i need to tell you a secret that i've been keeping for a long time and been meaning to tell you, Niccolo is the only one that actually knows." I told Jean

"Yeah? What is it?" Jean asked me.

"So... Ive been meaning to tell you that i'm in a band. We're having a Concert later tonight at 6:30pm. I wanted you to come as well as Sasha and Y/n but i want it to be a secret to Y/n still because it's going to surprise her. Here i have 3 tickets for you all VIP." I told Jean handing him the tickets.

"Wait what's the name of your band." Jean asked.

"It's called Oblivion it's a small band but a lot of the local people know about us." I responded.

"Wait your a band member in Oblivion?! Dude that's crazy!" Jean responded.

"Really you never noticed my voice? I'm the singer and lead guitarist."I told him.

"No i haven't noticed your voice but i always thought you looked like the singer and you are the singer."
Jean said while starting to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"You guys have been in the band since grade 9. It's funny because you don't know this but Y/n thought you were cute back when you guys started." Jean said as he started to laugh more. I started to get flustered by what i just heard.

"S-she did?" I asked him.

"Yeah she did we actually went to one of your concerts back in grade 10. God she's going to be excited when i tell her that we're going to the concert." Jean responded.

"Oh! I almost forgot to tell you but you are all VIP but you're going to be on the floor in the very front so you can all see better." I told him.

"Okay sounds good i'll text Sasha first and then she can tell Y/n." Jean said getting his phone out to text Sasha.

[End of POV]

[Jean POV]

Connie just told me that he was in the band called Oblivion and he was the singer and the lead guitarist. Y/n used to think he was really cute back in our high school days. When i told Connie that he started to get flustered. Little does Y/n know that on October 31st she was going to be asked to be his girlfriend.

I started to text Sasha.

Jean: Sasha you remember that one band named Oblivion right?

Sasha: Yeah that one small band? We went to their concert back in grade 10.

Jean: Yeah. Well we're going to their concert tonight at 6:30 pm. Connie gave me tickets.

Sasha: Wait really? Is Connie coming with us too?

Jean: No

Sasha: Why not?

Jean: Because he's the singer and the lead guitarist!! He told me not to tell Y/n yet he wants it to be a surprise for her so don't tell her. It's 5:00 right now and we are leaving at 5:45 so both of you get ready.

Sasha: Stop wait Connie is the singer and lead guitarist Y/N IS GONNA FLIP WHEN SHE FINDS OUT AT THE CONCERT. I'll tell her that you got us tickets and to get ready.