19.Driving lessons part 2

[Connie's POV]

"FUCK IT!" i heard Y/n semi yell. "Wha-?" i asked but i was cut off by her kissing me. Her lips were soft against mine. The kiss lasted until we parted which wasn't long. We were both blushing in silence until Y/n spoke. "Connie I... I like you." She told me. I stayed silent in shock for a bit. I then finally spoke.

"Y/n i'm sorry but i don't feel the same way" I had to lie to her.

[End of POV]

"Oh well that's fine. I understand" I told him with a fake smile.

The whole 5 minutes back to the dorm building we drove in complete silence. I looked out the window trying not to tear up while Connie kept driving keeping his eyes on the road.

-

Connie parked the car in his parking spot and both of you got out of the car. You both walked into the dorm building in complete silence with you having your hands in your hoodie pocket and Connie with his hands to his side.

You then realized that you were by your dorm rooms so you took his beanie off and handed it to him. "Uh.. here." you told him handing him the beanie. "Thanks." he replied. "Well i should go bye." you told him walking away opening the door to your dorm. "Bye Y/n." Connie said before you closed the door.

You walked in to see Sasha and Jean on the couch watching Teen Titans like if they were small children. You took off your shoes and walked over to the couch sitting down with them.

"Oh hey Y/n how'd driving with Connie go?" Sasha said with a smirk on her face.

You started to tear up slightly but enough for both of them to realize that you were starting to cry.

"What happened Y/n?" Sasha asked concerned.

Jean sighs. "I'm going back to my dorm ima go see what Connie has to say about this. And before you say anything... i'm not going to beat the shit outta him so don't worry." Jean says getting up from the couch and leaving.

"So after he taught me how to drive we went to a 7/11 to get slushees. When we were going to checkout we saw that his ex which is also the girl i beat up at the party, worked at the 7/11 and she told Connie and i to kiss if we were actually dating. Connie then explained to her that we haven't been 'dating' for that long so i probably wouldn't be comfortable kissing him. Before he could even finish I kissed him, gave her $5.00 got ahold of Connie's hand and walked out. We went to the car and sat in silence for a while before i yelled 'FUCK IT!' and kissed him again. When we pulled away i told him i liked him and he replied with 'Y/n i'm sorry but i don't feel like same way.'". I explained to Sasha starting to tear up a bit more.

"Y/n i'm sorry to hear that but don't be sad. Please? Let's keep watching Teen Titans so it can cheer you up. Yeah?" Sasha tried comforting you.

"I'm good Sasha. I'm going to be in my room if you need me. Thank you though." you replied with a weak smile walking to your room.

You walked into your room closing the door behind you and laying on your bed.

You laid on your bed with your face facing upwards until shifting to your side. When you shifted to your side you saw the build a bear he bought you when you went to the mall.

[Flashback]

"Connie is taking a while to get back from the restroom it's been like 10 minutes" You thought to yourself .

You were on your phone for a while before you felt and heard someone behind you which scared you. "Hello!" Connie yelled. "Connie you scared me!" you yelled at him playfully. "Anyways what took you so long?" You asked him.

"Well uhm this did" Connie said pulling out the stuffed bear from behind his back giving it to you. "That's what was taking you so long?" you said with a smile. "Yeah i had to lie to you to go and buy it." He told you. "I love it" You stood up hugging him."

[End of flashback]

You hugged the bear tightly while shedding a tear closed your eyes and fell asleep.

[Connie's POV]

I was sitting down at the table with my head down. "What did i just do. I'm such a fucking idiot" i said out loud not realizing Jean was in the dorm.

"Yes you are. What'd you do to make her cry? " Jean asked.

"Wait she's crying?" i thought to myself.

"Come and sit i'll explain everything that happened after i was teaching her how to drive." I told Jean.
Jean did as i said and sat down in front of me.

"After i taught her how to drive we went to the nearby 7/11 to get slushees. We walked in and got our slushees but when we went to checkout we saw my ex, Hitch. She's the girl Y/n fought at the party.
Well she was working there and she said that if Y/n and i were really dating to kiss. But not on the cheek. I started explaining to Hitch that Y/n might be uncomfortable kissing me because we've only been 'dating' for a while. Before i could even finish what i was saying Y/n kissed me. We both kissed for a few seconds before letting go. Y/n then payed and she took my hand and we walked out of the 7/11. When we got in the car it stayed silent until Y/n yelled 'FUCK IT!' and kissed me again. After we pulled away it stayed quiet until she said 'Connie I... I like you.' Then i told her i was sorry and that i didn't feel the same." i explained to Jean.

"So she kissed you and told you she liked you?" Jean asked as i nodded my head.

"I only told her that i didn't feel the same because of how i was planning to ask her. I don't even know if she'll go with us to the amusement park anymore." i said.

"Maybe Sasha and I could convince her. We could first go to the amusement park and you ask her there. After we could go to the haunted house and end it off getting slushees." Jean told me.

"The thing is that i don't like her... I love her." I told Jean getting up from my seat.

"She might ignore you for the time being but that's fine. I know she's not going to get over you that quickly." Jean told me. I sighed feeling relief but still worried.

"Can i still cook for her?" I asked Jean.

"You could but she's not going to eat it. Don't feel bad. She's always been like that ever since elementary. I actually used to have a crush on her in grade 11" Jean said laughing a bit.

"You did?" I asked.

"Yep. I got rejected though. Nothing has changed about her. Well except a few things but she's still the same little girl from elementary school. Listen, I know that she feels the same way you do and she won't stop feeling that way." Jean said.

"I'll leave her be until she wants to talk." I told Jean.

[End of POV]

-

-

I don't know why but i decided to split one chapter into two. The halloween chapter will be the next one.