5. Hanging out part 3

This is part 3 of hanging out with connie hopefully next chapter will have more interaction with other characters.

Connie parked the car near the entrance of the park. I could see a lot of rides just by sitting outside the park but there would be a lot more things once you both got in.

"Okay let's go" Connie said grabbing a black hoodie he had in the backseat and getting out of the car and going to my door. He opened the door for me letting me get out of his car. "Y/n, are you cold? it's kinda windy right now" he asked me. I looked up at connie who was looking at me. "Yeah a little bit" you said to him. "Here take this" he handed you the hoodie he had in his hands.

You put Connie's hoodie on and you felt warm. The hoodie smelt like him. "vanilla and coconut" you said to yourself.

"Hey are you smelling my hoodie again?" Connie said to you laughing.
"Uh no." you said to him embarrassed. "It's whatever plus my hoodie looks good on you" he said as those words repeated in your head and you blushed. Connie noticed and put his finger on your chin making your head go up to face his.

"That's cute, now let's go and ride the rides and play games, eat cotton candy and who knows what else there is to do" Connie grabs your hand walking to the booth that had you pay the entrance fee.

After Connie pays the entrance fee you see a roller coaster that has loops and drops you were really scared to go on it and connie could see that he didn't bother asking you to go on it because he didn't want to force you to go on something you're scared of.

"Connie can we go on the bumpy bumpy cars?!" you said with a sparkle in your eye looking at connie.
"Bumpy bumpy cars?" connie asked. "YES!" you said in excitement. "Yeah of course we can also.." connie started to get flustered "you sounded cute when you said the name of the game" he said. You looked at him with a flushed red face, you chuckled "that's what i used to call them when i was little so it's kind of a habit" you said awkwardly.

You took Connie by the hand and dragged him to the ride.

Finally it was our turn. We went in and got into one of the bumper cars. Connie got into a blue one and i got into a f/c one. The ride started and i was trying to bump into Connie. He couldn't see where i was at the moment since i was behind him and there were other people on the ride. Finally i got right behind Connie and bumped into him. "Y/n you're gonna pay for that" he said smirking at you. You knew he was going to come after you now. He was coming but right before he got to you the ride stopped.

"That was fun" you said to Connie. He pretended to be mad at what you did but you knew he wasn't he was just playing around with you.

[small time skip]

Connie and you spent about 2 hours at the amusement park. Right before you went back to the car, Connie took your hand and dragged you to the ferris wheel. There weren't a lot of people only like 5-6. Connie and you got situated into a cart. You were scared.

"Uhm Connie" you said frightened.
"Yeah? what's wrong Y/n you seem scared" he said
"I- i am, it's because.. i'm scared of heights. I should've mentioned that earlier to you." you told him as he grabbed your hand to make you feel safe and it worked.

You two were at the top of the ferris wheel now you looked down to see the beautiful view from the top. "Pretty right?" Connie said to you as he saw you calm down. "Yeah it is" you said calmly but exited. "Pretty but not as pretty as you." connie said looking at you and you looked back at him. He tightened his grip on your hand a little bit and you put your head on his shoulder.

After the ride Connie still held your hand and took you to a booth that had plushies. He played the game and surprisingly won at the first try. "Which one do you want Y/n?" Connie asked as you admired the giant green dinosaur. "The dinosaur!" you said to connie with a smile all though you were kind of tired.