16. Rainy Day.

Sunday October 4th

I opened my eyes trying to focus my vision on my surroundings. I looked up to the ceiling seeing the light from outside come into my room. It didn't look bright like a sunny day. It was a cloudy.

I got my phone from the nightstand and looked at the time. It was 9:00am.

I took the blankets off me and got up. It seemed like i was still wearing the hoodie that Connie gave me from the concert and now some pajama pants.

I looked out the window and saw it was a rainy day.
"I'll go outside and chill in the rain. It's soothing" I thought to myself.

I took off the hoodie which left me with my f/c shirt and my pajama pants. You left your phone on your bed and walked out of you room door. You went out to the living room and put some shoes on and walked out of the dorm room.

You ran outside not wanting the rain to stop.

You pushed the doors open and felt the cold breeze on your face along with droplets of water.

You walked around the small area with water getting on your face it's was calming and refreshing.

[Connie's POV]

"Connie come here" Jean said looking out the window.

I was on my phone sitting on the couch. I put my phone down and got up from the couch walking over to where Jean was looking put the window.

"What is it?" i asked Jean looking out the window and seeing a person outside in a short sleeve f/c shirt and pants.

Jean let out a small laugh. "It's Y/n she's in the rain. She loves when it rains. She usually goes outside when it rains but then gets sick." Jean said.

"I'll go get her i don't want her getting sick. I need an umbrella and a towel."

I sighed grabbing a towel and an umbrella from the closet. I walked to the door and put my shoes on.
I opened the door and proceeded to walk down the hallways to where the doors that said "Exit" were. I pushed the doors open and felt the breeze and water on my face.

I opened the umbrella and walked close to where Y/n was. "Hey fan girl!" i yelled out to her.

[End of POV]

I was walking around until i heard a voice yell out. "Hey fan girl!" You heard Connie's voice. The name he called you still made you embarrassed from yesterday.

I turned around to face Connie. He had an umbrella open and a towel with him.

"How long have you been out here for?" He asked you.

"For like 30 minutes or so." you replied.

"You're going to get sick. Here take the towel and get under the umbrella." He said as he handed you the towel.

You put the towel over yourself and walked under the umbrella with Connie. He then put his arm around you which made you feel warm.

"You're most likely going to be sick by tomorrow or later today. I'll take you back to my dorm and care for you so it won't hit you that badly when you do get sick." Connie said pushing the doors to the building open.