41. R U MINE?

HUGE Time skip to December 24th

PLAY SONG!!!!

Connie said he had something planned for today at 8:00pm. He said he was going to take you out for a surprise. It was currently 7:15pm. All you needed to get done was your hair. Connie said to get a bit dressed up. You were wearing a f/c short dress with some black heels. "Y/n, Connie is here!" Sasha yelled from the living room. "Tell him to come into my room then!" You yelled. A few seconds passed and you were putting in your earrings when Connie walked into your room with a suit. "Ah okay handsome." You smiled. "You look great. Are you ready to go yet?" He asked you. "Yeah hold on let me just put my earring in and i'll be ready." You told him.

You finished putting your earring in and you grabbed your purse. "Let's go." You told him walking out of your room and into the living room. "Have fun Y/n!"

"Bye Sasha."

"Bye you guys!!"

You and connie left then dorm room and walked all the way to his car. "So where are we going today? Seems kinda formal."

"Actually we're going to the beach but there's 'a nice restaurant' there and it's fancy so I wanted you to bring fancy clothing so we both don't seem too out of place."

"That's true. We wouldn't really fit in if we were wearing our casual clothing."

"Music?"

"Of course. Cigarette daydreams?"

"Why not it's a good song." Connie said and put the song on. As he drives you both kept singing to different songs that you both loved. You both shared similar interests in music and even if you both didn't like a song that the other liked you would just keep it to yourselves.

It wasn't long till you both arrived at the beach. "Come on let's go now." Connie took your hand and led you inside to the restaurant. You went to the front desk and he asked for the reservation he reserved hours prior to now. The waiter led you both to your table and asked you what you wanted for your drinks and for your entree. Connie picked soup while you picked a salad. "Healthy much?" He chuckled. "Losing a little weight shouldn't be that bad nor that hard."

"You don't need to lose any weight for anyone you're beautiful and i love your body."

"It's for myself I want to make myself feel better and more comfortable."

"Okay but please do it the healthy way."

"I will don't worry. I'll be going to the gym as well would you like to come with me? It will be fun dont ya think?"

"Of course i'll go to the gym with you. I want to work out as well. We'll do it together."

"Okay."

Connie and you talked and talked while you waited for the entree's and drinks to arrive at your table. Once the waiter came back with the soup and salad you both ordered your main course. You ordered f/f and Connie ordered his favorite food which was chicken parmesan.

-

Finally desert came. You got yourself a f/d and connie got himself a chocolate cake. "How do you not need anything to drink with a lot of chocolate? I literally can't handle chocolate. I always have to drink water or something so it doesn't
become to sweet in my mouth."

"I love chocolate you should know this by now darling."

"Let's just eat I want to go down to the beach and see the waves of the ocean at night."

"Alright alright but don't rush. You'll get a stomach ache if you eat your f/d way to quickly."

"I know I know." You chuckled and kept eating your cake.