21. Home

This chapter will be split in 2 parts! :)

Thank you so much for 300 views!

November 1st

You woke up from the sound of the alarm going off. You leaned to the nightstand where your phone was and turned off the alarm. You checked the time and it was 8:30am. You got up from your bed and walked to the closet to grab your clothes so you could shower.

You opened the closet door and grabbed a pair of pants a f/c shirt and the oblivion hoodie Connie gave you and walked to the bathroom to shower.

-

When you finished showering you dried off your body put your clothes on and dried your hair. You left your hair down and combed it making it presentable. You walked out of the bathroom to Sasha sitting on the couch. It was surprising to
see her ready before you were. "Are you ready?" You asked her. "Yeah i am." She replied. "Okay i just need to eat and then we can go to Jean and Connie's dorm." You told her.

You walked over to the kitchen and ate some cereal. It's was about 8:45am now so all you had to do was go to the boys dorm and leave.

You started eating your cereal and got a text from Connie.

Connie: Good morning princess. Jean says we'll be leaving in about 5 minutes.

Y/n: Okay i should be done eating my cereal by then! :)

Connie: Okay.

"Sasha! They're leaving in 5 minutes!" You said trying to eat your cereal fast.

You ate your cereal and ran to the door. You put on your shoes and opened the door walking out. Sasha closed the door behind you both and you walked to the boys dorm.

You knocked on their door and Connie opened. "Hey Connie!" You said jumping into his arms. Connie catches you and lifts you up and walks in. "She ignored him for 2 weeks and now she loves him. She's weird." Jean says behind Connie. "Hey Y/n." Connie says putting you down and giving you a kiss on your forehead. Sasha walked in and hugged Niccolo. "Can you pick me up like that?" Sasha asked Niccolo. "Yeah." Niccolo said picking Sasha up. "WEEEEE" Sasha said laughing and making the rest of you laugh.

"Okay let's get going." Jean said walking out the door.

You all followed behind him and walked to the car.

"Hey Connie do you like dogs?" Jean asked him.

"Yeah i do why?" Connie answered.

"Because Y/n has a husky named Smokey. She's really tall when she stands up and can bring you down to the floor." Jean tells him.

"Don't worry she's nice though." You reassured Connie with a smile.

"Oh i also forgot to tell you that i have a 12 year old sister named Elizabeth and a 15 year old brother named Oliver." You told him opening the door to the rented family van.

"Well i can't wait to meet them both." Connie said with a smile. You smiled back at him getting into the very back of the car. Connie followed you to the back. Sasha and Niccolo sat in the middle seats. Jean was driving and Mikasa was in the passenger seat.

Jean started the car and drove onto the road. "Hey Connie make sure you go into her room." Jean tells Connie.

"JEAN!!!" You yelled at him getting embarrassed.

"Can i see it? Please?" Connie asks with puppy eyes.

"Fine." You said rolling your eyes and leaning on Connie's shoulder.