13. Party

TIME SKIP

September 21st

It's been a month since Reiner got arrested for hurting Connie and others. Connie's arm was all healed up and so was his wound. He could walk and carry heavy things once again just like he used to.

You and Sasha were playing minecraft in the living room of your dorm when you heard someone knocking on your door.

You opened the door to see Jean and Connie behind him. Wow it felt like the time of the movie night.

[Flashback]

You heard 3 knocks at your front door. You got up and opened the door to see Jean and Connie standing in front of you. You got flustered seeing Connie behind Jean. He has grey sweatpants and a dark blue hoodie. "He looks so hot" you thought to yourself.

[End of flashback]

"Oh hey guys come in. Do you want to play minecraft with Sasha and I?" You asked them.

"Sure" they both replied.

Jean and Connie both sat down on the couch. Obviously Jean sat with Sasha making you and Connie sit together.

"So Connie and i came here to ask you both if you wanted to go to a party our friend Floch is hosting later at 5:00pm" Jean talked.

"A party?! Yes i want to go! Come on Y/n come with us to the party!" Sasha said.

"Hm i'm not really a party person but i guess i'll go. It's 3:30 i'll start getting ready then" You said.

"Yay!" Sasha yelled.

"Y/n of you don't want to go i can stay here with you meanwhile Jean and Sasha go." Connie said.

"No i'll go i can tell you all want to go and i could use some time out from here it's getting kinda boring." You told him.

Connie gave you a smile. You caught Connie off guard by hugging him.

"Connie now that you're all better.. PICK ME UP LIKE YOU USED TO BEFORE PLEASE!" You yelled in excitement.

Connie laughed and stood up. You went on your tip toes to hook your arms around his neck.

"Can you try and jump up so i can catch your legs." Connie said. You nodded your head in agreement. You jumped up and Connie caught your legs. You put your legs behind his back.

"Look guys it's a sloth." Connie said making Sasha and Jean laugh.

"Oh shut up Connie" You said to him.

Connie then put you down and Sasha grabbed your hand taking you to her room and closing the door locking it. Connie and Jean were both confused why Sasha took you like that. They just shrugged it off and thought it was girl talk and it was.

"Y/n you have to look good for Connie at the party" Sasha said lowering her voice so Connie and Jean couldn't hear.

"Y/n come here." Sasha said motioning you to go to her closet. Sasha reaches for a bag in her closet and brings it out.

She un zips the bag to reveal dresses.
"Which one do you want to wear?" Sasha asked you.

"I like the f/c one" You said to Sasha.

"Okay here. Go to your room and change." Sasha said opening the door.

You walked out of Sasha's room into the living room.
"Are you guys already ready?" you asked both of them.

"Yeah we are" Jean answered.

"You two look good then." You said walking into your room. You saw that Connie was wearing Dark blue jeans and a black short sleeve button up shirt. His shirt was kind of unbuttoned from the top so you could see a bit of his chest. Jean was wearing a dark blue polo and beige pants.