38.valentines day

⚠️NSFW⚠️

Play music when you see "‼️‼️" and listen with both headphones in.

You woke up with a knock on your room door. "Leave me alone i'm tired!" You whined. You heard the door creek open and close. You opened your eyes a little bit and looked at the time. Your clock read 6:53am. Way to early for you. You closed your eyes once more about to doze off when you felt someone else on your bed. "Hey babe." Connie's voice could be heard. "What are you doing here it's so early. I want to sleep."

"I wanted to sleep with you a little bit. It's valentine's day. Dont you think I should have the option to sleep with my girlfriend on valentine's day?"

"Get in the blankets and be quiet. I want to go back to sleep. I'm so tired."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Connie got in bed next to you and cuddled. You both fell asleep in each other's arms.

-

Your alarm started blaring making you wake up. "Finally awake. Good morning." Connie placed a kiss on your cheek. "Morning. Can I go back to sleep for a while longer? I'm so tired!"

"No, get up." Connie pulled the blankets off you which made you shiver due to how cold it was in your room. "ITS COLD!" You shrieked. You were only in a bra and sweatpants so you were cold. He laughed and took his hoodie off. He made you sit up and began putting the hoodie over your head. "I'm not a child."

"I know but you're so cute." He let go of the hoodie and let you put it on yourself. Once you were done you got up and sat on the floor. "Sit." You patted the spot next to you. Connie sat down next to you and held your hand. "I have this for you." You grabbed a gift bag which had Connie's valentine's day gift inside. "Okay then I have this." He grabbed three gift bags. "You're making me feel bad now."

"Why?"

"Because I only got you one bag."

"It's okay. Don't feel bad." He pet your head. "Go first I want to see what you have for me." You passed him the bag and he opened it. He took out a small box. He opened it to reveal a ring. "I love it."
"There's more." He put his hand back into the bag and took out the rest of the gifs. He took out snacks, guitar picks, a guitar capo, glass slide and a new pedal. He suddenly picked you up and sat you on his lap. "I love it all. Thank you." He gave you a kiss on the cheek. "now open my gifts." He wrapped his arms around your torso as you began to open your gifts. The first thing you pulled out was a teddy bear. "You get me so many teddy bears." You giggled. Well anything for the one who's mine." His hot breath on your neck sent shivers down your spine.

Connie had gotten you 6 gifts in total and you loved them all.

"I have one more gift for you." You told him. "You do?" He asked. "Mhm." You got off his lap and wrapped your arms around his neck, leaning all your body weight on him, making him fall backwards with you. The first thing you did was put your face close to his neck and kissed his neck. "Y/n? Why are you doing this?" He asked, confused. "Because I can. Now hush." You kept kissing his neck. As you kissed his neck he rubbed your back indicating that he liked it and to keep going. Eventually you stopped and looked him in the eyes. "Your turn." You said, leaning back in a laying down position. "You sure?"
"Yeah."

"Alright."

Connie had you in a pinned down position. He began kissing your neck, leaving marks. You kept letting out small whimpers and kept moving your legs a lot. "Stop moving your legs. I know that you're getting excited but let me finish marking whats mine." He moved his arm to where your leg was and held one of them making that leg stop moving although the other one kept moving and he couldn't stop it. One of your hands traveled on his back while the other pet his head as he was kissing your neck. He stopped and looked you straight in the eyes. "Such a good girl." He cupped your cheek with his hand and smiled. You giggled. "Get off me I need to go shower."