3. Hanging out

HELLO THIS WILL ADD ON TO WHAT CHAPTER 2 SAID ABOUT CONNIE AND Y/N HANGING OUT ENJOY!

Connie and Jean had both left at around 3:00am. Jean carried Sasha to her bed and Connie carried you to your bed since both Sasha and i had passed out on the couch before the movie could even end.
"Okay let's go back to our dorm and sleep now. They are both asleep and we need sleep it's late" Connie said closing the door to your room. Before Connie closed the door to your room he saw there were 5 stuffed animals/ plushies next to your bed, he grabbed one of them and put it next to you so you could hug it. He thought you looked cute.

Jean brought out his phone and took a picture of you sleeping as a joke without Connie noticing. They then left the dorm locking the door behind them.

[at Connie and Jean's dorm- both POV]

"Hey Connie open your phone" Jean said.
"What why?" Connie asked.
"Just do it don't ask questions okay?" Jean told him.
"Fine whatever" Connie said annoyed.
Jean then proceeds to send the picture of you sleeping in your f/c pajamas with the plushie to Connie. "She looks so cute sleeping like that" Connie said blushing looking at the picture.
"Yeah yeah. Now stop drooling on your phone and go to sleep you have a date with Y/n tomorrow right?" Jean said smirking. "How'd you know Jean?!" Connie said shocked. "Well i might or might not have been asleep." Jean said laughing.
"Tch, whatever i don't care if you heard now just go to sleep." connie told Jean.

[time skip to the morning]

You woke up to Sasha screaming saying she wanted food. "Y/N GET UP IM HUNGRYYYYYYY!!" Sasha screamed as if she were a child throwing a fit at a store for a toy. "SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP POTATO GIRL" you screamed back. "BUT Y/N YOU HAVE TO GET UP YOU HAVE THAT DATE WITH CONNIE LATER!!" she said.

You were shocked on how she knew that. Jean and her were both passed out on the couch. You were trying to think of an explanation for how she knew. "What if one of them was awake while all that happened with Connie and i?" you though. "Oh shit Jean might know about my feelings for Connie now too" you said whispering to yourself.

"SASHA?!" you yelled out.
"YES?" Sasha responded.
"How do you know about me and Connie going to hang out today?" you yelled as Sasha came into your room. "Oh Jean was awake on the couch last night and he texted me about it" Sasha said cheerfully.
"JEAN KNOWS NOW?! SHIT" you said. "It's okay that he knows Y/n so we can both help you" she winked and walked out of your room.

[time skip to when you and Sasha are eating]

"Hey so where are you two going?" Sasha said interested in the topic. " I don't know yet he said it's a surprise" you said.
Right as Sasha was about to talk, you got a text from Connie.

[Yours and Connie's texts]

Connie: Hey Y/n just letting you know that i'll pick you up at your dorm at 3:00pm so we have a few hours to go around.

Y/n: Okay that sounds good also should i dress like fancy ish or casual? i don't know where you're taking me so i just want to know

Connie: Casual this isn't gonna be a a damn ball Y/n 😂"

Y/n: YOU DORK, okay i'll be ready by 2:50.

Connie: Okay see you then beautiful.

[text messages done]

"OOOOOO WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING" Sasha asked. "Uhm nothing!" you said cheerfully with a bright smile. "It's connie isn't it?" she said with a smirk on her face. "Shit.. Yeah it is. He's so amazing." you said as you felt your cheeks heat up.
"Well you better get ready it's 1:30" Sasha said eating her potato.