35.Confronting

"Connie's up."

"No Eren, I don't want to go." You tugged on his shirt sleeve.

"He's asking for you. You don't need to say anything. I'll do most of the talking." You could see an evil smirk appear on his face. You grabbed his hand and held it. "Whats wrong?" He asked you. "I really don't want to go Eren. I don't want to see him." You started to cry. "I'm sorry but you kind of have to Y/n.  Just hold my hand and stay close to me. You know I care about you a lot, right?" You nodded as you tried to wipe the tears away.

-

Eren parked the car and you both got out. He walked over to you and held you close to him. You were still crying so you had your face dug on his shoulder muffling the cries. "Let me carry you. I cant really walk while you're crying into my shoulder." You looked up at him and nodded. He picked you up and carried you. His hands were under your thighs while yours were around his neck. "Thank you, Eren" You sniffled. Instead of saying anything he kissed the top of your head as he walked in through the big doors. He now started walking faster.

Before you knew it you were in front of Connie and Jean's dorm room. "Ready?" He asked you. You nodded. He opened the door and walked in closing it behind the two of you. Eren set you down back on your feet. You turned around and saw everyone looking at you even Connie. Sasha and Mikasa walked over to you and gave you a hug. "Y/n, you're finally back. Let's go to my room so we can cuddle. Hey that's not my hoodie. Whose is it?"

"She's not going to be doing that with you. And it's mine." Eren walked up to him.

"Eren wait he needs to explain himself before anything else." Jean said.

"Okay. Connie what were you doing with that girl on top of you? Why was she touching and kissing you? Why weren't you stopping her?" Eren asked him questions all at once wanting an explanation from him. "Girl? What girl?" Connie replied. "Don't play stupid with me. THE GIRL THAT YOU CHEATED ON Y/N WITH!" Eren screamed in his face now holding him by the front of his hoodie pulling him upwards. "Cheat? I didn't cheat on her?" He seemed confused. "Yes you did. This video shows it." Eren pulled his phone out and showed him the video. You could hear your crying and screaming in the video. "See you did! So stop acting like you didn't!" Eren screamed in his face once again letting him go. Connie got up and started walking towards you. "Y/n.." He held his arms out to you. "E-eren.." You said as you backed up to the wall behind you. "Leave her alone you bastard!" Eren swung at him which made Connie fall.

"Seems like another trip to the hospital for Connie." Sasha joked.

Eren kept beating Connie up until blood started to be seen coming from his mouth and nose. Connie had been fighting back and hit Eren a few times. "Eren I think that's enough." You walked up to Eren and pulled him back. "Thank you, Y/n" Connie spoke. "I- I didn't do it for you, Connie." You said as you kneeled down to where he was. You tugged on his hoodie to reveal the hickeys from earlier. "Those aren't mine." You told him and got up. "Get the fuck up we're taking you to the hospital. You probably have a broken nose or something." Eren told him as he sat down on the couch. Jean had a first aid kit in his hands you looked at him and motioned him to pass it to you. He tossed it. You caught it and sat down in front of Eren. Jean then passed you a bit of water. You got one of the cloths and made it damp. You began cleaning Eren's small wounds.

You could see Connie laying on the floor with tears now in his eyes. "Are you crying?" Niccolo asked Connie. "I love you, Y/n. You know I do!" He raised his voice. You lowered your head and dug it into Eren's chest and cried. "Connie.. I loved you but you cheated on me with some random girl you don't even know?! I- i'm breaking up with you." You began to take off the necklace he gave you. You held it in your hand and looked at it for a moment before letting it fall to the floor. "Y/n please let me explain myself!"