4. Hanging out part 2

Hello! this is the second part to the 1st hanging out chapter. :)

Connie was driving to the nearby mall which was about 5 minutes away from the restaurant you just ate at the car was silent other than the music playing in the background. "Hey connie can i ask you something?" you asked connie breaking the silence "Yeah what's your question Y/n?" he answered back to you.
"I asked you to hang out today but.. why did you pay for my food?" you asked him.
"We'll Y/n, even though you asked me to hang out i wanted to make you feel special" connie replied back to you. You sat there for a moment blushing at what he said while connie was pulling into the Rose wall mall. "I don't even know what to say to that, i'll just give you a hug when we get out of the car because i have no words for what you just said" you said to Connie. "That's fine i wasn't really expecting an answer after i said that" he says to you while pulling into a parking space. "Stay here i'll open your door" Connie says to you before you get out of the car.

You got out of the car and hugged connie tightly. "Connie look at me" you stare at his eyes and get on your tip toes because he's to tall for you. You kiss him on the cheek then hug him again. "Y-y/n, wha-what was that for?" he stuttered over his words in shock to what you just did. "what was what for?" you played dumb. "Tch don't act like you don't know, you kissed me on the cheek" he said as his cheeks grew crimson. "what you want another one?" you said with a smirk.

"Uhm.. yes." he said looking down at you.
"Well to bad you have to earn it" you got lose from his grip and walked to the direction the mall was. "HEY COME BACK HERE Y/N!" connie yells from behind you running and picking you up.
"will you stop if i give you another one" you asked him "Yes" connie replied. You let out a sigh and put your arms over his neck getting on your tip toes. You kissed his cheek and got back down to your normal height. "There?" you asked. "Yep" connie said with more red on his cheeks than before. You were really red from what you just had done.

You walk to the mall connie getting ahold of your hand you blushed and he noticed. "Oh Y/n don't act like you didn't just kiss me like 2 minutes ago" he giggled.

You rolled your eyes at him playfully and walked into the mall. The first store you two went to was Vans you wanted to get a new pair of shoes. You looked at a pair that you liked they were f/c. "You like these?" connie asked. "yep" you answered. "what shoe size are you" he asked "i'm a size (your shoe size)" you said. "Can i get a size (shoe size) please?" connie asked a worker.

The worker brought out the shoes and you went to the checkout desk. You put the shoes on the desk and got your f/c wallet out pulling out some cash. Little did you know connie already had his debit card in his pocket.

"That will be $70.50" the worker by the name of Eren told us. Connie then took out his debit card and payed for the shoes while i was trying to count the money. "Connie i told you i would pay for them"you said to him. Connie then noticed Eren checking you out.

"Babe now that i've payed for your shoes let's go to a different store" connie said as you blushed from what he called you.

"Hey you go to Rose University right?" Eren said to you.
"Yeah we do, do you?" you asked him.
"Yeah i do well see you around, Later!" Eren said to you.
"Later! Oh and my name is Y/n and this is connie" you said before leaving the store.

You walked out of the store with Connie. You held the bag with your shoes and walked to the next store. "So care to explain why you called me 'babe' back there?" you said as you turned red.
"Well he was checking you out back there so i stepped in" connie says with a bit of red on his face. "Jealous much?" you smirked at him. "M-me? what? No" connie said. "You know..  you're cute when you try to lie" you said.  Connie stayed silent since he was flustered.